News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Will a bulkhead connector from a 66 coronet work in a 70 charger?

Started by troy.70R/T, June 01, 2008, 07:28:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

troy.70R/T

Are all the bulkhead connectors the same for 66 to 70. will a bulkhead connector out of a 66 coronet work in my 70 charger. can bulkhead connectors be bought new anywhere

Ghoste

I am fairly certain the two years interchange but some of those 70 models seem really oddball, so...
As far as new, the last time I checked M&H were the only ones reproducing the bulkhead connectors and the only way they would sell you one was attached to the end of one of their new repro harnesses sold only through Year One.

troy.70R/T

thanks Ghoste. My harness is fine and I don't want to spend that kind of money when I don't need to.

Ghoste

I suppose if nothing else, the techs at M&H should be able to answer the interchangeability question.

troy.70R/T

T will just have to look at my old one and the coronet one that I have only problem is that I am a ways away from where the car is and can only work on it once and awhile so it is hard to find out all the stuff I need to know before I go back and work on it

troy.70R/T

Thanks for the info Nacho-RT74 with the tha ad saying that they are all the same and giving me the part number I now know that the one I took out of the 66 Corornet will worl thkans again. Troy