News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

PINKS ALL OUT @ Norwalk,,,,,,,,,,,

Started by R2, May 31, 2008, 08:07:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

R2

Heading to Pinks all out next week,,,,,,,,,,,,going to be racing the Belvedere,,,,,,,,,,,,, :popcrn:

I have "heard" that firefighter3931 (Ron) will be there,,,,,,,,,,,,,,(rumor at this point,,,,,lol )  :coolgleamA:

Going to take the wife and kids,,,,and the new enclosed trailer,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, :icon_smile_cool:

Should be a good time,,,,  :2thumbs:

Will be good to see Ron,,,,Rob,,,and Kevin,,,,,,,and "Keith",,,,(first name Alexander) lol  :yesnod:

Anyone else from this board going ???:pity:

If so,,,let me know,,,and we can say hello,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, :cheers:

PS,,,,GO WINGS....................................  :buff:

69_500

Pinks all out are probably my favorite episodes of that show to watch. Only thing is that they almost always tend to go for the 10.0 second group of cars. For once I'd just like them to use the fastest group of cars, or even some 13.0 cars. Something to make it different.

Hemidoug

Good luck!!!!! kick some butt, I want to see that sweet 65 on the tube putting the competition on the trailer! :2thumbs:
71 R/T 440 6pak, 4spd Mr Norms GSD

gj69charger

Just 6T9 CHGR

Looking forward to seeing the episode on TV...any idea on the air date?
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

firefighter3931

Hey Douggie....wazzup !  :icon_smile_big:

See ya on Thursday, we should be arriving sometime after supper. Gonna swing by Toronto and pick Rob up then make a dash for the border.  :boogie:

Really looking forward to it !  :cheers:

Ron
68 Charger R/T "Black Pig" Street/Strip bruiser, 70 Charger R/T 440-6bbl Cruiser. Firecore ignition  authorized dealer ; contact me with your needs

sunroofgtx

It will be a show to remember.. There must be 100 cars Mopars that we know that will or are supposed to be there. Supper on Friday, Ron.. Sweet.. Doug, bring your esophagus tools..  :eek2:  LOL   Can't wait to see you guys...I still have 2 tickets in the reserved next to us , Ron..  Know anyone that wants to be caught being near us ?? :smilielol:

firefighter3931

Quote from: sunroofgtx on June 01, 2008, 09:40:22 AM
Sweet.. Doug, bring your esophagus tools..  :eek2: 

Now that there is funny !  :lol:

Rick, bring your drinking mug....the Keiths stock will be replenished bigtime !  :icon_smile_big:

Ron
68 Charger R/T "Black Pig" Street/Strip bruiser, 70 Charger R/T 440-6bbl Cruiser. Firecore ignition  authorized dealer ; contact me with your needs

elanmars

i don't see the show often but it's usually fords and chevys i see, very little mopars...
1969 Dodge Charger, pseudo General Lee., 1973 ratty Dodge Charger.

check out my photography: http://www.tomasraul.com
instagram: tomasraul
facebook: www.facebook.com/tomasraulphotography

sunroofgtx

There are going to be over 100 Mopars there. Over 50 Moparts members, the other 50 are lurkers and/or friends. I wonder how many here are entered ?? 

Hemidoug

Quote from: elanmars on June 01, 2008, 04:30:34 PM
i don't see the show often but it's usually fords and chevys i see, very little mopars...

You may be thinking of the "Pinks, you loose the race, you loose your ride". I've seen a fair share of Mopars on the Pinks all out show. They usually run the Mopars against one another... :flame: I hope Doug makes it into the 16 for the race!

kamkuda

Quote from: firefighter3931 on June 01, 2008, 09:03:48 AM
Hey Douggie....wazzup !  :icon_smile_big:

See ya on Thursday, we should be arriving sometime after supper. Gonna swing by Toronto and pick Rob up then make a dash for the border.  :boogie:

Really looking forward to it !  :cheers:

Ron

Me too.  Really looking forward to it.   :cheers:
Rob

2much2learn

I know im off topic here but, R2 thats one hell of a R/T you got there :drool5:. i wish i could make it, if only my 74 would start :lol:
I say " determined to restore the Charger" SHE hears " Stubborn to throw your money away"   dx_Xb

R2

We are heading up on Thursday,,,,,not sure what time,,,,but should be up there mid afternoon or so..

Bringing the kids,,,and even the wife is going this time :o ;)

Still trying to iron out some stuff with "Fast Yeti"s car,,,,,but he is planning on going,,,,,and Bobbie Miller (Mopar65),,,,is going,,,( i think he is towing Yeti's car for him )

Ron,,,,I will have to get your hotel info,,,,,maybe you can call me when you guys get into Norwalk on Thursday,,,,providing ya'll make it thru the border check,,, lol

Glad to hear Rob is going,,,( is Kevin as well ? )

I have some other guys from Michigan that are going,,,,,,,,,

Should be a great time................

Rick,,,i'll bring the colonoscopy scope in the trailer,,,,,,,,,,,,,woop,,you said esophagus,,,,,,, no matter,,,,,either scope will work,,,,,,,,,,,, lol

2much',,,,,,,thanks for the comments,,,,,,,,,,,,, :cheers:

gJ-see ya there..........should be cool.................

HemiDoug;.............how is your car coming along,,,,,,,,i saw the youtube posts,,,,,,,,,,,looks very good,,,,,,,,,,,, :coolgleamA:

Hemidoug

Doug,
Getting there.....I hope to have the heads back this week....go kick some A$$ for us in the 65! :2thumbs:

Oh...I almost forgot to mention...I met with someone who is in the family of the original owner at E-Town....seems my car has a bit of a jaded past.....Made a name for itself street racing in NYC back in the day. I'll post up some more details when I meet the original owner (He may be at Pinks at Etown).

firefighter3931

Quote from: R2 on June 02, 2008, 04:32:57 AM
Still trying to iron out some stuff with "Fast Yeti"s car,,,,,but he is planning on going,,,,,and Bobbie Miller (Mopar65),,,,is going,,,( i think he is towing Yeti's car for him )

Ron,,,,I will have to get your hotel info,,,,,maybe you can call me when you guys get into Norwalk on Thursday,,,,providing ya'll make it thru the border check,,, lol

Glad to hear Rob is going,,,( is Kevin as well ? )

Thanks for the update Doug. Good to hear Tom is going to make it....the head issue has been resolved i take it ?

Yep, Kevin will be coming as well as Rob. Randy B (LabRat) is coming from Michigan too as a spectator. Should be quite the party  :cheers:

I'll give ya a ring on your cell when we arrive Thursday...assuming they let us across the border with all that Beer  :lol:

Drive safe and see ya in a few days bud !   :icon_smile_cool:

Ron

Blown70

LOVE THE AS$ shot of the 69!!!  I love the look of a DANA 60 under a MOPAR with some meaty tires   :cheers: :2thumbs:

Have a good time gents.

mikesbbody

Have a great time guys  :2thumbs: and good luck  :cheers:

billssuperbird

bear

I am trying to get off of work early on Saturday to make it out there by the afternoon. Do you know by chance how many cars are going to be running?

sunroofgtx

The registration stopped at 400 cars. They have over 250 on standby.. I am 231 !! :icon_smile_dissapprove:   Tell everyone you know, There is no camping at the track. Only the car owner , car and rig will be allowed. No tents. Even in the woods.. This sucks ..  Alot of people will be mad, including us..

mustanghater

I'm not but my friend is taking his 9 second twin turbo notch back foxbody there.
New Muscle car forum
http://usav8.com/aamc/index.php
www.myspace.com/spencespeed

R2

No camping on the grounds ?
We got a hotel for the weekend,,,,(for the wife and kids),,,but i was going to stay at the track,,,,,b/c i figured everyone else might be...?

Sounds like you cannot get in the track until Friday AM,,,,,not Thursday,,,,,,

This is from the Norwalk email i got....

QuoteLinder's Lot will open at 8:00am on Friday, June 6th.  Do not arrive before that time.  There is no where for you to park and wait for the opening.  We will begin the credential process at 11:00am.

deputycrawford

I was supposed to go with the Hot Wheels Wheelie Truck. This would have been our second year for the 1969 Dodge D100. Art, the owner and driver, just had surgery on his neck cancer and has many radiation treatments ahead of him. He ran the truck at Milan Michigan for a test and couldn't get the linkage right on the blower setup. He says he is taking a year off to heal from the cancer. Then its back to the sky with the truck. I wasn't going to go now that I'm not crewing. Hearing all of you guys going has me thinking of showing up. Its a long shot since I changed plans but I might just give Firefighter a call on his cell if I get there. I'm kinda chomping at the bit to show for a day. I guess Friday is the best? Let me know if Friday or Saturday is the best.

Thanks,
Jerry
If it ain't wide open; it ain't running.        Rule number one in motocross racing: Pin it; row the gear box; and wait until you hit something.     At work my motto is: If you need me, call someone else.

firefighter3931

Jerry, Friday is test and tune....Saturday is the Show.

Both days are going to be fun....if you make it down give me a ring on the cell !  :2thumbs:

Ron