News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Grand Theft Auto IV.

Started by SmashingPunkFan, May 29, 2008, 03:07:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SmashingPunkFan

There is a 1969 Dodge Charger in it, all the younger people on here will check it out! lol
Tonight I'm Burning Star IV.
Projects:
1970 Dodge Charger SE (Main Project)
1973 Dodge Charger 400 cid. (Work in progress)
1988 Mustang 2.3 liter 4 cyl.

Looking for Seat tracks for bucket seats.

bordin34

There was already a thread on this, still cool nonetheless it's called a Dukes.

1973 SE Brougham Black 4̶0̶0̶  440 Auto.
1967 Coronet Black 440 Auto
1974 SE Brougham Blue 318 Auto- Sold to a guy in Croatia
1974 Valiant Green 318 Auto - Sold to a guy in Louisiana
Mahwah,NJ

TruckDriver

Quote from: SmashingPunkFan on May 29, 2008, 03:07:54 PM
There is a 1969 Dodge Charger in it, all the younger people on here will check it out! lol

I made a post about it almost a month ago. I even posted a picture of the car. Looks like a red Fast & Furious Charger with the blower on it.

Oh ya, I'm 44, and I love the GTA games :nana:
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

TripleBlackGator

Malicious, vindictive, spiteful, cynical, pessimistic, sarcastic, & antagonistic. And those are my good traits!

TruckDriver

PETE

"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

SmashingPunkFan

My bad on both man!! sorry!

I've just been reading alot about the game, bought it actually the day it came out, had fun with all the new stuff, including the Charger   
(First car I got in!!!), but my PS3 has the type 2 freeze issue, which I only played for 5 minutes or so before it froze... :icon_smile_dissapprove:

The one I got in was a '69, thats cool though they have a '70... MY FAVORITE!!!  :drool5: :drool5: :drool5:

I just thought I let you guys know, but you already do! ;)
It's cool the older gen is also into that game too!
Tonight I'm Burning Star IV.
Projects:
1970 Dodge Charger SE (Main Project)
1973 Dodge Charger 400 cid. (Work in progress)
1988 Mustang 2.3 liter 4 cyl.

Looking for Seat tracks for bucket seats.

aussiemuscle

Time for a real 'gamer' to speak up

There was a 69 charger in Need for Speed: Carbon. you could paint it any color you like, so i had mine Yellow/Green with a black stripe up the sideĀ  :rofl: and also a new charger superbee.

Also, in Test Drive Unlimited, they've released a 'car pack' (aka megapack) to add 40 or so cars to the game, including a very nicely rendered (70?) Challenger RT and a new Charger and Viper SRT10.

BTW, that 'charger' screenshot was for GTA3, not GTA4 and it's NOT one included in the game... it's one that someone has made for it (user mod). THE GTA GAMES HAVE NEVER USED LICENSED CARS. i've not played gtaiv, but all the previous incarnations have used pseudo cars. Imagine a 60's camaro with a mustang front and rear to make a 'unique' car.

This is the 'stallion'

69bronzeT5

Quote from: aussiemuscle on May 30, 2008, 12:46:09 AM

There was a 69 charger in Need for Speed: Carbon. you could paint it any color you like, so i had mine Yellow/Green with a black stripe up the side  :rofl:

I love that game! I borrow it from my friend for a few weeks last year. I had 3 '69s. A General Lee, a black w/ red stripe R/T and a Mr.Angry (it had '69 tailights but it had a '68 grille).
Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

MoParMetal

Midnight Club: Dub Edition let you build a Daytona.

oh yea it was pretty badass.

NFS should have that option.
looking for another one
xbox gamertag: mprmtl

aussiemuscle

The charger in Test Drive Unlimited isn't a new charger, it's a 71 superbee.

TruckDriver

What is "Test Drive Unlimited"? A computer game, PS3? I've had a few "Test Drive" games over the years, but nothing that looked that good.

I should of never stopped subscribing to my gaming magazines :P
PETE

aussiemuscle

Test Drive Unlimited (TDU) is the latest incarnation of the test drive series. Unlike previous releases, this version is actually good (especially with a steering wheel). its available on PC, XBOX360 and PS2. It's a couple years old now, so you should be able to pick it up real cheap (i got PC version off ebay for $10). You can freely drive all around the island of hawaii, join official races, or challenge other drivers while on the road.
You'll need a fairly good 3d graphics card to play it. you also need the car pack (megapack) also to get the 71 charger among the 44 new cars for the game.

aussiemuscle

Midnight Club sucked balls...

Question about challengers. the one in TDU does 75MPH in 1st at 5000 rpm. Is this anywhere near correct????b  :scratchchin:

mustanghater

in tdu youc an take it to tune up shops for more performance.
New Muscle car forum
http://usav8.com/aamc/index.php
www.myspace.com/spencespeed