News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Jules DAddio

Started by gasoline_24, May 30, 2008, 01:04:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gasoline_24

Has anyone heard from him lately?  I have tried emailing, but the emails all come back.  I sent several motors to him and they were to be done 2 weeks ago.  Just getting a little nervous.  If you have heard from him or know of some way to contact other than email I would appreciiate the information.

mikepmcs

Went over to "the other site" to see when he last posted and it was this morning May 30th, so he is obviously around and healthy enough to answer/ask questions.

try sending him a PM on that one and see what transpires. :Twocents:

this is the email i conjured up.
   gdaddio@videotron.ca

http://board.moparts.org/ubbthreads/showprofile.php?Cat=0&User=6058&Number=4461242&Board=A12&what=showflat&page=0&fpart=1&vc=1

good luck,
v/r
Mike
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?