News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Fender body line Question

Started by jaak, May 25, 2008, 11:51:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jaak

I have been working on my Fenders, the center bodyline, it does "disappear" approx 6" from front edge of the fender right? I know the line does not go all the way to the front edge. Here is a pic after its first coat of 2K.

Thanks
Jason

suntech

You´re right, it fades out like that :2thumbs:
Since we only live once, and all this is not just a dressed rehearsal, but the real thing............ Well, enjoy it!!!!

markstealth91

Mike DC

You're doing some good work there, but I think the crease should still be disappearing a farther back.  You really don't see the bodyline at all until it's at least above the '69 reflector housing.

Charger-Bodie

Quote from: Hemidog on May 26, 2008, 12:06:11 PM
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,33856.0.html

Just so you dont get the wrong idea some of the info in that thread indicates that the line "doesnt" fade out on the front fender . It infact is supposed to fade out about 7ish inches from the front of the fender.
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............