News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

GOT A NEW TOY TODAY(PICS INCLUDED)

Started by mikepmcs, May 15, 2008, 01:57:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sunroofgtx

Hey !!! NIce wires !   Great find you got there.. Fire it up yet ? What are you doing for doorpanels, or keeping it like that ? Lighter the better ! :icon_smile_big:

mikepmcs

Quote from: sunroofgtx on June 02, 2008, 09:56:50 PM
Hey !!! NIce wires !   Great find you got there.. Fire it up yet ? What are you doing for doorpanels, or keeping it like that ? Lighter the better ! :icon_smile_big:

It runs, just needs a little preventative maintenance(video a few posts up).  Doorpanels, I recovered them and most of the interior is all black now, just need to put it all back in after I do the headliner(that will be a challenge) The doors will stay gutted, who needs fresh air anyway. ;D
It's getting new brake lines run right now.

v/r
Mike
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

bsakal

Cool car! How long was it sitting? I notice bias ply tires on the front.
69 Charger SE - 66 Chrysler Newport 383

mikepmcs

Quote from: bsakal on June 03, 2008, 06:33:58 AM
Cool car! How long was it sitting? I notice bias ply tires on the front.

0ver 15 years, there is more stuff/pics on page 1 as well. ;)

v/r
Mike
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

Old Moparz

Looks like a lot of fun, & a great find.   :cheers:

Driving it to Carlisle, right?   :D
               Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry

KMPX2

Mind if I ask what you paid for it?

mikepmcs

Quote from: Old Moparz on June 03, 2008, 07:26:39 AM

Driving it to Carlisle, right?   :D

:smilielol:

Quote from: KMPX2 on June 03, 2008, 09:14:27 AM
Mind if I ask what you paid for it?

I didn't pay a cent cause I have no money but I get to have the fun of driving it and working on it. :2thumbs:.  My buddy Pat Turner(pops) paid somewhere in the 8k range.

v/r
mike