News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

What type of pressure power steering line do I need?

Started by Mo Power, May 14, 2008, 06:12:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mo Power

OK well the one I have is ruined and I asked Advanced Auto parts and theres two different power steering line of that sort theres a Chyrsler and one called Sandoe or something to that nature. And I was wondering does it matter which one because I've looked at both in an gray and black image and look almost the same. And it's the line going from the back of the pump to the steering itself. Any help would be great
1973 Charger SE
1972 Roadrunner-1 of 34 power sunroofs                                
          Crazy colors, Wacky decals, and Massive engines
                      That's what Mopars alll about

John_Kunkel

The pressure port on some pumps is an inverted flare and some are sealed with an O ring; the O ring type will have the O ring visible outside on the tube that protrudes from the threaded nut.
Pardon me but my karma just ran over your dogma.

firefighter3931

There are 2 different pumps available....the Saginaw and the Federal. You need to find out which you have and order the correct line.

Ron
68 Charger R/T "Black Pig" Street/Strip bruiser, 70 Charger R/T 440-6bbl Cruiser. Firecore ignition  authorized dealer ; contact me with your needs