News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Gator Grain vinyl tops now available at Legendary Auto Interiors Ltd

Started by lail1985, May 13, 2008, 01:17:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lail1985

Legendary Auto Interiors Ltd is now offering Gator grain vinyl tops. We have approved a sample that is right on the money in color, grain and UV protection quality. We can start taking orders immediately at an introductory price of $1,195.00 which will last until the end of May at which time the cost will be $1,295.00. We have material due into us is 2 weeks that will allow us to make approx 25-30 vinyl tops. We are taking orders on a first come first serve basis. We will have a second shipment of material due in 30-60 days after the first shipment in 2 weeks. Call today at 800-363-8804 to get an order placed.
www.legendaryautointeriors.com

Brock Samson

lail1985

Brock,
The Gator grain is a darker shade of brown "as original".  Contrary to what many people believe, there were not a variety of colors in Gator grain. Many Gator tops turned an almost black color over time giving people the idea that these tops were a black color when in fact, they were all a dark brown color. I will be more than happy to send you a sample if you like. Email me your address and I will get a sample out asap. edetaeye@legendaryautointeriors.com

Brock Samson

as a '69 owner i'm not really a potential customer, and i didn't know there was only one choice, i thought there were a few i was wondering about that...
Thanks and god speed getting them back on the Mopars that need 'em!