News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Englishtown,NJ, Raceway Park, Mopar Nationals

Started by Big Bird, May 12, 2008, 06:10:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Big Bird

Anybody goiing to Raceway Park Mopar Nationals this weekend ?
BIG - BIRD :)

FLG

resq302

I'll be there.  We also might have a new addition to the family to be bringing with dad when he goes sat and sun.
Brian
1969 Dodge Charger (factory 4 speed, H code 383 engine,  AACA Senior winner, 2008 Concours d'Elegance participant, 2009 Concours d'Elegance award winner)
1970 Challenger Convert. factory #'s matching red inter. w/ white body.  318 car built 9/28/69 (AACA Senior winner)
1969 Plymough GTX convertible - original sheet metal, #'s matching drivetrain, T3 Honey Bronze, 1 of 701 produced, 1 of 362 with 440 4 bbl - auto

Hemidoug

I'll be there...may run the 69 down the 1320 for the first time...... :icon_smile_big:
71 R/T 440 6pak, 4spd Mr Norms GSD

dd44068

autodynamics

bingo im planning........hope weather holds out!

Chris G.

Be there as usual. First time in 11 years that I don't have to work Sunday.

Looks like rain right now, but that's been the normal so far this year on weekends.  :-\

BrianShaughnessy

Thinking about it  :scratchchin:  and the more I think the less likely I'm gonna drive down Sat.   :P
Black Betty:  1969 Charger R/T - X9 440 six pack, TKO600 5 speed, 3.73 Dana 60.
Sinnamon:  1969 Charger R/T - T5 440, 727, 3.23 8 3/4 high school sweetheart.

BigBlockSam

QuoteThinking about it   

yea me too . i'm going to the old time drags at englishtown this year. Rene
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

Just 6T9 CHGR

Chris' '69 Charger R/T

RJS

I'd hate to have the car melt, so weather permitting!!! :D

69_500

When was the last time that there was a show at Englishtown in the spring that it didn't rain at some portion of the weekend? I've only been to 2 of  them, and it rained at some point both weekends.

resq302

Brian
1969 Dodge Charger (factory 4 speed, H code 383 engine,  AACA Senior winner, 2008 Concours d'Elegance participant, 2009 Concours d'Elegance award winner)
1970 Challenger Convert. factory #'s matching red inter. w/ white body.  318 car built 9/28/69 (AACA Senior winner)
1969 Plymough GTX convertible - original sheet metal, #'s matching drivetrain, T3 Honey Bronze, 1 of 701 produced, 1 of 362 with 440 4 bbl - auto

aone415

This Charger right here is a one of none, that means none before it, none to come.

Old Moparz

Quote from: 69_500 on May 13, 2008, 07:37:13 PM
When was the last time that there was a show at Englishtown in the spring that it didn't rain at some portion of the weekend? I've only been to 2 of  them, and it rained at some point both weekends.

Probably 5 or 6 years ago, that's why it's no big deal to me whether I go or not. I can't stand roaming around in the rain freezing all day & haven't been there in a long time. I would like to go, but ever since they moved the date for this show, it just screws it up. It was nice when they did it in June & actually gave cars away.

I'm not going, I'll be in Philly taking my daughter to the circus (Cirque Du Soleil) for her birthday.  :lol:

Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry

Goodz

Taking my girlfriend there on Saturday as a suprise.  She is the one who got me into Mopars.  She is gonna love it.  REALLY hope the "R WORD" holds out.
"If there are two ways to interpret something I said, and one of them offends you, I meant the other one."

bill440rt

I'm planning on going, weather permitting of course. It's too damn close for me to pass up.
Weather forecast is looking lousy...   :rotz:
"Strive for perfection in everything. Take the best that exists and make it better. If it doesn't exist, create it. Accept nothing nearly right or good enough." Sir Henry Rolls Royce

moparjohn

I'll be there Sunday only, cooking roast beef for 500 people on Sat.!!
Happiness is having a hole in your roof!

bill440rt

500 PEOPLE???  :o  :o

How many cows did you get??  :rofl: :D
"Strive for perfection in everything. Take the best that exists and make it better. If it doesn't exist, create it. Accept nothing nearly right or good enough." Sir Henry Rolls Royce

BlueSS454

I'm taking the General there Saturday only, weather permitting.  I'm not driving 80 miles to sit and walk around in the rain if it decides to do so.
Tom Rightler

resq302

Tom,

Nice sig pic!  Hope to see you there. We just took delivery of the newest family additions of Mopars.....moms 70 Chally Vert.  If the weather holds up or if dad can find out what is wrong with the wipers, he will be there both days.

Bill,

I guess the 70 won't be there then since there is a chance or rain?  Guess you are taking the 68.  Ha ha.  Just kiddin ya.

MoparJohn,

Feel free to bring any left overs on Sun with ya.  I know the family would enjoy seein' ya.  Its been too long.

See everyone this weekend.

Brian
Brian

BlueSS454

Looks like the weather is gonna hold out.  I'm gonna load the Charger up in the AM and try to get on the road no later than 8:30.  I should be there by 10.
Tom Rightler

Chris G.

Still raining a bit at 1AM. I am about 15 minutes from E-town tonight. It should be a good day, but probably a later start on the roads for many.

Hope you are all getting a good sleep. I am working until 7:30AM, driving back up north, getting the car and driving right back down this way. I'll be on no sleep bro.  :eek2:

bill440rt

Quote from: Chris G. on May 17, 2008, 12:11:42 AM
Still raining a bit at 1AM. I am about 15 minutes from E-town tonight. It should be a good day, but probably a later start on the roads for many.

Hope you are all getting a good sleep. I am working until 7:30AM, driving back up north, getting the car and driving right back down this way. I'll be on no sleep bro.  :eek2:

2:30AM now.  :sleep:   Still drizzling here in NJ. Just got in from my night job (musician), & damn are my hands tired.  :D
I'm gonna catch some ZZZ's now, gonna be an early mornin'...

BlueSS454

Crystal Clear here, I'm going out, loading up, and heading out.
Tom Rightler