News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Console needed for 70 Charger...

Started by GT, May 12, 2008, 02:57:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GT

My car never came with a console (was shift on the column). I plan to install one and I am looking for suggestions on where I can pick up everything without the hassle of ordering bits and pieces here and there. (Console, the top, and lids, hardware, brackets to install, etc.)

Suggestions on a source? I'm looking for repop.

I've installed a 6 speed, but there is no 4-speed "hump", so I believe I need to get an automatic console and modify the top for the 6 speed handle to poke thru.

Has anyone done this or has suggestions?

I am also open to suggestions on other aftermarket units that would fit the era of our mopars...

Thanks!
1970 Dodge Charger ==> V10
2012 Charger SRT8

moparstuart

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

GT

Thanks, B/E&A does have everything (except the console itself - but I could have missed that).

I wish someone sold an entire kit.  Price tag is like $1,700+ not including the console  :eek2:

Nice stuff, however...
1970 Dodge Charger ==> V10
2012 Charger SRT8

myk

That Stinger site's pretty tempting.  $150 seems like a small price to pay for a piece that used to go for hundreds on the 'net...

chargerboy69

Contact this guy here.I bought a repop console from him a year ago. It was $150.00 shipped. And it looked much better than those from Stinger. A friend of mine bought two and they don't fit worth a crap.

Shop around, check the classifieds here or E-Bay. I put together a beautiful complete console for under $500.00.

http://stores.ebay.com/L-P-manufaturing
Indiana Army National Guard 1st Battalion, 293rd Infantry. Nightfighters. Fort Wayne Indiana.

A government big enough to give you everything you need, is a government big enough to take away everything that you have.
--Gerald Ford