News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Warnock NJ Show Pics

Started by Chris G., May 11, 2008, 04:39:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chris G.

Pics from the Warnock Chrysler/Dodge Show. Not a huge show, but some really high end stuff on hand. Unfortunately I missed taking pics of some of the good stuff. I spent half my day sitting with another board member pricing out a new Hemi Orange Daytona. Sweet car that I wouldn't mind making payments on.  :yesnod:

Anyway....

Chris G.

Chris G.

Chris G.

Chris G.

Chris G.

tan top

some nice mopars there ............. like that sassey Green 71 GTX :yesnod: hmm might be FJ5 though   :scratchchin:...... thanks for sharing the pictures  :2thumbs:
Feel free to post any relevant picture you think we all might like to see in the threads below!

Charger Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,86777.0.html
Chargers in the background where you least expect them 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,97261.0.html
C500 & Daytonas & Superbirds
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,95432.0.html
Interesting pictures & Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,109484.925.html
Old Dodge dealer photos wanted
 http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,120850.0.html

Chris G.

Chris G.

Brock Samson

Nice pics, thanks for shareing them, that Fury sure is a creampuff,.. and it's amazing how many '71 Road runners are sporting chin whiskers these days..  :lol:

472 R/T SE

Oh my, that door looks close.  Is that evidence?  I need my door completely opened to dismantle/assemble my chair to keep from swinging open mid dismantle/assembly and a few of my friends know that so they stand between the door and the car next to me even if the door won't touch. 

Thanks for the pix.  Looks like the LX's were well represented, really like the yellow '69 R/T and of course the purple '70.  What is that, like three fc7 '70's in your area?  Guess I'm lucky.

So who took home the hardware?

69_500

Looks like many great looking Mopars, but as you could probably guess I gotta say I like the Daytona the best. Who's Bird is that though with the Cars eyes on the windshield? Looks pretty cool. My 4 year old was walking through the room when I was scrolling down and he loved it.

bill440rt

I had a GREAT time at the show! It was good to see a few old friends I hadn't seen since last season.

That blue 'Bird belongs to a guy named Louie. Great guy.

I left early, the day got way too long & had to work that night. Any winners, Chris??  :shruggy:  :2thumbs:
"Strive for perfection in everything. Take the best that exists and make it better. If it doesn't exist, create it. Accept nothing nearly right or good enough." Sir Henry Rolls Royce

moparstuart

very nice picture chris thanks for sharing
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

resq302

Chris,

Pics turned out great.  Unfortunatly, I could not make it this year at the last minute do to a home inspection on a potential house we are going to be getting.  We have been searching for over a year now and have lost 4 houses already and we are really hoping this house goes through.  Hopefully they will have another one next year and I can make that.

Looks like there was a decent turn out of classic metal there as well.  All of the cars looked great from the pics.
Brian
1969 Dodge Charger (factory 4 speed, H code 383 engine,  AACA Senior winner, 2008 Concours d'Elegance participant, 2009 Concours d'Elegance award winner)
1970 Challenger Convert. factory #'s matching red inter. w/ white body.  318 car built 9/28/69 (AACA Senior winner)
1969 Plymough GTX convertible - original sheet metal, #'s matching drivetrain, T3 Honey Bronze, 1 of 701 produced, 1 of 362 with 440 4 bbl - auto

1969chargerrtse

Great pictures Chris, thanks for taking the time to post.  Wow :o.  Man I love Chris's 69, wonder if Steve S was there with his 70 Hemi?  Great show/cruise.
This car was sold many years ago to somebody in Wisconsin. I now am retired and living in Florida.

Just 6T9 CHGR

Quote from: Chris G. on May 11, 2008, 04:39:34 PM
I spent half my day sitting with another board member pricing out a new Hemi Orange Daytona. Sweet car that I wouldn't mind making payments on.  :yesnod:

It wasnt half the day ::) but it was for a while toward the end of the show!  Chris & I took a nicely loaded '08 Hemi Orange Daytona for a test drive...I was pleasantly surprised at its 350hp performance to say the least.  The hi-po exhaust had a great tone to it, rode well over bumps (asked the salesman to take us to the crappiest street in the area to get a feel of what it would ride like on crappy NYC streets)  Did a few full throttle blasts (caught a little rubber on a 10mph roll) that put you back into your seat nicely.  Salesman kept telling me to "do a burnout"  I respectfully declined to try and look like a "serious" buyer & not a punk kid out for a joy ride.....was tempting though.
I got some #'s and am seriously considering leasing one....gonna do a little more window shopping at a couple more dealers to see what more they can offer...stay tuned!

The color is definately pretty much like my 69's...changes colors depending on the light.  The show day was a little overcast so it looked darker (lightned up this pic a bit)....on the way home from work today I stopped at my local Dodge dealer (gave the salesman the heads up that I'll be back in the AM) and it was parked out front in bright sunlight.....blazing orange just like my 69.
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

Just 6T9 CHGR

Quote from: bill440rt on May 11, 2008, 07:04:53 PM
Any winners, Chris??  :shruggy:  :2thumbs:
Bill, we all took trophies in the 66-70 B body class

I took first, Ronnie(RJS 69 Coronet R/T 'vert B5 blue) took second & Chris G. took third.

I took first for one of two reasons.....Chris gave me the idea to put the NJ Charger Group club card on my car to show my support (they are a club of the LX body new Chargers) and all those guys voted for my car or.....
The sales manager that was helping me with #'s on the '08 Daytona saw I didnt get enough votes & made up some so I would HAVE TO buy the Daytona now since I took 1st place at their show  ::) ;)

PS---Chris left out one cool ride :thumbs:
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

69bronzeT5

Very cool cars at that show! I love the green 71 GTX and the B5 Superbird. Thats weird, I've never seen a Charger with a R/T emblem right on the fender like that..odd place for it :scratchchin:
Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

71ChallengeHer

Wow, some really beautiful Mopars. :2thumbs: And congrats to everyone that recieved an award. Thanks for sharing. :cheers:

aone415

Great pics Chris!  I live in that general area and never knew about this show... best believe that next year we'll be there too!

This Charger right here is a one of none, that means none before it, none to come.

RJS

Chris thanks for posting!!!  I now have prove to give my Ins. agent about that Charger that slid into the spot and into MY DOOR!  Had a great time and really appreciate Warnock having us...  Ron

Chris G.

Quote from: 472 R/T SE on May 11, 2008, 05:41:02 PM
Thanks for the pix.  Looks like the LX's were well represented, really like the yellow '69 R/T and of course the purple '70.  What is that, like three fc7 '70's in your area?  Guess I'm lucky.

Mike, there's like 5 or 6 around my area. No matter how many show up, they all get major attention. We need a sublime '70 around here just to shake things up a bit. Maybe I should consider a repaint?  :scratchchin:

bill440rt

Quote from: Chris G. on May 12, 2008, 05:41:58 PM
Quote from: 472 R/T SE on May 11, 2008, 05:41:02 PM

Mike, there's like 5 or 6 around my area. No matter how many show up, they all get major attention. We need a sublime '70 around here just to shake things up a bit. Maybe I should consider a repaint?  :scratchchin:

Damn, my ears were ringing.  :D  :smilielol:

I want NO PART of that. Burnt Orange, fer sure!! There's only room for one Sublime Charger in here in NJ, pardner.  ;)  :smilielol:  :smilielol:
"Strive for perfection in everything. Take the best that exists and make it better. If it doesn't exist, create it. Accept nothing nearly right or good enough." Sir Henry Rolls Royce

68charger383

That Cars Dinoco superbird was pretty cool.  :2thumbs:

Were those just magnets or was the dinoco emblem and numbers actually painted on the car. Pretty cool someone would do that to the car (clone or not).
1968 Charger 383(Sold)
2003 Dodge Viper SRT-10

resq302

If I remember correctly, Louie's Superbird is magnets that he had made up and put on the car.
Brian
1969 Dodge Charger (factory 4 speed, H code 383 engine,  AACA Senior winner, 2008 Concours d'Elegance participant, 2009 Concours d'Elegance award winner)
1970 Challenger Convert. factory #'s matching red inter. w/ white body.  318 car built 9/28/69 (AACA Senior winner)
1969 Plymough GTX convertible - original sheet metal, #'s matching drivetrain, T3 Honey Bronze, 1 of 701 produced, 1 of 362 with 440 4 bbl - auto

Just 6T9 CHGR

Chris' '69 Charger R/T