News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

UNLEASH YOUR FREAK (oh yeah baby)

Started by RD, October 14, 2005, 12:06:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RD

I got this in an email from DCX.

Dear RD,
THIS IS YOUR CHANCE TO WIN A DODGE CHARGER!

Visit UnleashYourFreak.com on October 18, 2005 at exactly 1pm ET for your chance to win an all-new Dodge Charger SRT8*.

This is it. The top dog. The best of the best. Four hundred twenty-five horses strong and just barely street legal. Features include:

6.1-liter HEMI ® V8 engine
425 horsepower, 420 lb-ft of torque
20-inch SRT forged aluminum wheels
High-performance suspension
Functional hood scoop, front fascia, and rear decklid spoilers
Thousands are in-only one will win. It could be you.
Ready. Set. UNLEASH
* Late availability.
No purchase necessary. End date October 18, 2005 . See official rules at www.UnleashYourFreak.com

told me to go to this link:

http://www.unleashyourfreak.com/index.tbapp?page=freaks&email=&session_id=dhp6q7fqn9amrt44

You really gotta love the urbanesque appeal of the new SRT8, especially with the characters looking like superhero's or something.

Car looks pretty good though, for a four door.
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

Ghoste

A cartoon?  Hmmm, sort of like a caricature of the real thing?

(sorry I couldn't resist  ;) )

plum500

Mopar440+6

Plum, If the new POS looked like that I would have bought 7 of em. One for every day of the week...
"If you cant fix it with a wrench, get a hammer. If that doesn't work, get a bigger hammer!"

Silver R/T

lol
so whos going to go on the site at 1pm on 18th?
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

golden73

Quote from: Silver R/T on October 15, 2005, 01:08:39 PM
lol

I guess they are excluding everyone who works during the day. Not like we can all hop on a computer at that exact time... they shoulda just done an email registration to win the car.

Silver R/T

ya true, I dont like it but I wouldnt mind winning one and most likely selling it or give it to mom to drive

2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

hemihead

Love the line in that ad " just barely street legal" ROFLMFAO .What with it's Air Bags and Cats and Power everything?It's a yuppies wet dream for the office commute.
Lots of people talkin' , few of them know
Soul of a woman was created below
  Led Zeppelin

Dale The Bold

freak
n 1: a person or animal that is markedly unusual or deformed [syn: monster, monstrosity, lusus naturae]
Matt. 14:8 (KJV) "And she, being before instructed of her mother, said, 'give me here John Baptist's head in a Charger.'"

69bananabeast

barely legal , heh yea right..........  ::)
1969 Charger  446
1970 Charger  318
1932 Ford Rat Rod   (under construction)

Ghoste

70charginglizard

Quote from: Dale The Bold on October 15, 2005, 05:46:05 PM

freak
n 1: a person or animal that is markedly unusual or deformed [syn: monster, monstrosity, lusus naturae]

:haha: :haha: :haha:....deformed
70charginglizard

Silver R/T

Quote from: Dale The Bold on October 15, 2005, 05:46:05 PM

freak

rofl lmao at that one lol

2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

Blakcharger440

71Charger500

Sure its nothing like a classic, but I wouldn't mind winning one all the same.  At least they're making an attempt to bring back muscle cars.  Now, if Chevy would just get their head in the game...
1971 Charger 500 383 mod...
Takin' names on the open road.

Just 6T9 CHGR

Quote from: golden73 on October 15, 2005, 01:20:43 PM
lol

I guess they are excluding everyone who works during the day. Not like we can all hop on a computer at that exact time... they shoulda just done an email registration to win the car.

Goodie.moer of a chance for me to win! 

Im off that day..........I'm in!! :thumbs:
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

ChargerBill

Whatever...soooo lame. This is the best they can do? Man, will the lunacy ever stop? I think I'm gonna be sick... :puke:
Life is a highway...

Silver R/T

Quote from: Just 6T9_CHGR.... on October 16, 2005, 04:00:29 PM
Quote from: golden73 on October 15, 2005, 01:20:43 PM
lol

Goodie.moer of a chance for me to win!

Im off that day..........I'm in!! :thumbs:

just an idea if someone wins it from this site why not have it customized/built way the real 06 Charger could've looked like

2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

sixpack70

Just what age group are they trying to target? Most of the people who buy the new charger will probably be older than 30. Looks like they are targeting 13 year olds.
1966 Falcon
1969 Mustang Mach 1
1970 Charger R/T 440+6 4spd

Ghoste

I think that after the less than stellar reception by the target market, they'll now be desparately throwing out any kind of idea they come up with in the hopes of getting the things on the street.