News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

OneofNoneRT..Update: Found Certicard and Owner 1968! BITD..Pics Rescanned

Started by OneofNoneRT, May 08, 2008, 10:42:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OneofNoneRT

Here is an update and some pics..Going slow but steady.. Enjoy the comments so let me know what u think??
By the way, Barnfind is My Barn! (garage) :lol:
1968 R/T 440/4 Spd (Prototype Factory Sunroof)
2008 R/T 5.7l HEMI (Road & Track)

69bronzeT5

Looks good man. Dont worry about the first picture of it covered in stuff. It couldnt possibly get worse than my car in my garage a few years back :icon_smile_wink:
Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

OneofNoneRT

MORE..

OneofNoneRT

And...

PocketThunder

A '68 Sunroof car?  1968?  Sunroof??  :scratchchin:   :shruggy:   :shruggy:   :shruggy:   :shruggy:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

OneofNoneRT

Finally..This is close to where I am now.. Hod is in primer so is front valance and trunk lid.. rearends at a local shop,, spending hours and hours hand clearing the undercoating.. No Industrial sandblasting on her! Gettin there Hope to show her off next spring??

OneofNoneRT

Pocket thunder read  some of my old posts.. Thats why shes  "One of None"  I cant prove it , but they cant (havent yet) proved its not!

69bronzeT5

Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

OneofNoneRT

Hmm, thanks Bronze, I wasnt thinkin..

Brock Samson

did you ever get the dimensions of the other sun roof openings?..  :icon_smile_wink:

OneofNoneRT

The Kid

Maybe it was a really late '68 build?

Either way cool car! Can't wait to see more progress!

694spdRT

1968 Charger 383 auto
1969 Charger R/T 440 4 speed
1970 Charger 500 440 auto
1972 Challenger 318
1976 W200 Club Cab 4x4 400 auto 
1978 Ramcharger 360 auto
2001 Durango SLT 4.7L (daily driver)
2005 Ram 2500 4x4 Big Horn Cummins Diesel 6 speed
2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited 5.7 Hemi

Back N Black

Nice car, looks real solid.  :2thumbs:

Fitz73Chrgr

I would love to have a factory sunroof second gen.  Keep us updated on the progress  :2thumbs:
'73 Charger - project                '70 Charger - driver                 '66 Charger - survivor

Resto thread:
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,89803.msg1019541.html#msg1019541

tan top

good pictures ... .. intresting charger for sure ....  :yesnod: look forward to  seeing more pictures as you progress  :2thumbs:
Feel free to post any relevant picture you think we all might like to see in the threads below!

Charger Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,86777.0.html
Chargers in the background where you least expect them 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,97261.0.html
C500 & Daytonas & Superbirds
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,95432.0.html
Interesting pictures & Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,109484.925.html
Old Dodge dealer photos wanted
 http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,120850.0.html

OneofNoneRT

Thanks 694spdRT :2thumbs: W x H same  but mine is 1 inch farther forward.. 8 3/4 from front windsheld. also mine is manual not electric... Well more than likely it is a correct era piece anyway...??? :shruggy: has anyone taken pictures of how theres is installed? weld points maybe even type of primer used around the hole? anything that could help identify ASC/OEM verses  maybe ASC/aftermarket..  :shruggy:

OneofNoneRT

Ok Guys It has been a real interesting day!!! Check this out..

OneofNoneRT

I dont know why it posted??  anyway I will start again..

OneofNoneRT

Sorry guys my computer keeps freezing up?? I rebooted.. anyway..
My wife leaves for work early around 3:30Am, Well I cannot get back to sleep so I go ahead and get up and do the usual check email, the Forum etc.. well i decide to again look for the warranty card (Certicard) With the original owners name, for the charger. Well I have looked just about everywhere when I decide to go through some old photo albums. I was looking through our wedding album (married 21 years) and on the last page there it was!!! :2thumbs:

Ghoste

That must make you feel good.  :2thumbs:

OneofNoneRT

Well let me tell you I am ecstatic!! So as going to work I am thinking of posting to see if any of you guys in michigan know him or anyone has an account with one of the people finders to help locate him. I decided I would Google him ,No luck, then I did the whitepages, no luck, well I expanded the search out and found a terry finley a few miles from roseville so I decide what the H#@$$ I will call.  I got an answering machine so I leave a message on who i am looking for and why and I leave a #. well after I hung up I realize that I left a wrong number so I call back and star to leave another message and a guy picks up and say" its me!"  I am like "excuse me I am looking for " He is like"yeah,Yeah ,,ITS ME!! I Bought the car in 68!!"
I JUST ABOUT HIT THE FLOOR!!!!!
I have hit the lottery guys! He starts telling me all about the car.. He pulled the original motor out in the early 70s. I thought the one I pulled was original.. He sold it for $200.00 many years ago. Someone somewhere has it.. Then the Million dollar question? Did it have a SUNROOF? His answer was...

moparstuart

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

lisiecki1

Quote from: OneofNoneRT on August 20, 2009, 02:41:35 PM
Well let me tell you I am ecstatic!! So as going to work I am thinking of posting to see if any of you guys in michigan know him or anyone has an account with one of the people finders to help locate him. I decided I would Google him ,No luck, then I did the whitepages, no luck, well I expanded the search out and found a terry finley a few miles from roseville so I decide what the H#@$$ I will call.  I got an answering machine so I leave a message on who i am looking for and why and I leave a #. well after I hung up I realize that I left a wrong number so I call back and star to leave another message and a guy picks up and say" its me!"  I am like "excuse me I am looking for " He is like"yeah,Yeah ,,ITS ME!! I Bought the car in 68!!"
I JUST ABOUT HIT THE FLOOR!!!!!
I have hit the lottery guys! He starts telling me all about the car.. He pulled the original motor out in the early 70s. I thought the one I pulled was original.. He sold it for $200.00 many years ago. Someone somewhere has it.. Then the Million dollar question? Did it have a SUNROOF? His answer was...

OUT WITH IT MAN!
Remember the average response time to a 911 call is over 4 minutes.

The average response time of a 357 magnum is 1400 FPS.

http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,52527.0.html

PocketThunder

Jesus Christ you're killing us man....  :popcrn:   :popcrn:   :popcrn:   :popcrn:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."