News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

twin chargers first show

Started by daytonakid, May 04, 2008, 06:41:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

daytonakid

Got to go to the first big show here in Portland Oregon somewhere around 600 cars. It was at Surburban Chevrolet/Ford and was hosted by Rose city Corvettes. Was typical Oregon weather overcast. But as they were passing out awards it started raining. But there was a sliver lining the new Charger was judged best of show. Wow never thought I would have a car that would win that award at a big show like this. Couldn't believe that a Mopar took best of show at a Chevrolet/Ford dealership and Corvette club sponsored event.
Owner East Portland Auto Body www.eastportlandautobody.com

69_500

Congrats man. See goes to show that even a well done car doesn't melt in the rain does it?

keepat

Congrats on Best of Show! Your car looks Great!  :2thumbs:
Pat

TruckDriver

PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

71ChallengeHer

Congrats. :2thumbs: They both look awesome :cheers:

Just 6T9 CHGR

Chris' '69 Charger R/T

68RT4ME

When your good, your good and man, those 2 cars are GOOD . Make that "GREAT".. Congrats to you  :2thumbs:
'69 Charger R/T, T5, Tan Top, Tan Interior, Black Stripe. Complete numbers matching 440 4Spd

bull

Congratulations, Bill. :2thumbs: Looking good.

Hey, whatever happened to that show they used to have in Beaverton at the Dodge dealer?

BB1

Delete my profile

Charger-Bodie

68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

The70RT

Now that is a big ass trophy, congrats  :2thumbs:
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Charger_Fan

Quote from: The70RT on May 05, 2008, 09:37:38 AM
Now that is a big ass trophy, congrats  :2thumbs:
:iagree: Does it double as a rain gauge? :icon_smile_big:

Congrats, those two look pretty sweet together. :2thumbs:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

bzabodyn

Awesome silver Chargers! Congrats on the win - looks well-deserved!!!

BZ
1969 Dodge Charger R/T - 426 HEMI/4 speed/Track Pack

G-man

the truth comes out.

They prefer Mopar but cant afford more than ford/chev. That explains why u won and why they are sponsored by them  ;D

The Kid

daytonakid

Yes it would work well as a rain guage. When I got home the cup had about 1 inch of water in it.Weather man predicted clouds and sunny in the afternoon.
Bull Our car club put on the first show there.The next year a pt cruiser club with an obnoxous president got involved and wanted to a get a bunch of clubs involved in it we backed out because of the mess and it fell apart. Our club has been toying with the idea of doing a mopar only show in Portland but we haven't got enough people excited about doing it and we don't have a main sponsor. Are you coming to the les schwab cruise May 18th? Its an open show but we always have mopar only classes. Bill
Owner East Portland Auto Body www.eastportlandautobody.com

bull

Quote from: daytonakid on May 05, 2008, 09:37:33 PM
Yes it would work well as a rain guage. When I got home the cup had about 1 inch of water in it.Weather man predicted clouds and sunny in the afternoon.
Bull Our car club put on the first show there.The next year a pt cruiser club with an obnoxous president got involved and wanted to a get a bunch of clubs involved in it we backed out because of the mess and it fell apart. Our club has been toying with the idea of doing a mopar only show in Portland but we haven't got enough people excited about doing it and we don't have a main sponsor. Are you coming to the les schwab cruise May 18th? Its an open show but we always have mopar only classes. Bill

That's too bad about that Beaverton show. I guess I went to the first and last one. One of these days I want to make it to the Pizza Baron show at the end of summer -- haven't been to that one yet.

I'm not sure if I'll be going to the Les Schwab show, probably not. I always have to take vacation time (no weekends off for me) so it's kind of a hassle. Plus, next Sunday I go from day shift to graveyard again and that makes it even worse. We'll see. I always enjoy that show because it's just the right size IMO.