News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

My baby's coming home!!!!

Started by 73-charger-383, May 04, 2008, 09:19:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

73-charger-383

I haven't been on here in a while, so to catch you all up, I moved my family to Thief River Falls MN, got a different job, bought our first house (with a garage for the first time in my life)...........any now finally today Five months after we moved my car will be getting hauled down here today..........i'm not sure if i was this excited to bring my kids home from the hospital............

ChargerSG

Thats 2 diffrents things and 2 diffrents feelings :icon_smile_big: But congrats anyway :cheers:
Still waiting to get my other 69 home.... :yesnod:
Looking for 383 Magnum #0B196875 and 0B115166

The Kid

Quote from: 73-charger-383 on May 04, 2008, 09:19:34 AM
I haven't been on here in a while, so to catch you all up, I moved my family to Thief River Falls MN, got a different job, bought our first house (with a garage for the first time in my life)...........any now finally today Five months after we moved my car will be getting hauled down here today..........i'm not sure if i was this excited to bring my kids home from the hospital............
Cool! Is all the snow up north finally melted yet? Suppose to be 70* in the Twin Cities today :icon_smile_cool: !

73-charger-383

yup.....it's all gone.......now if i can just round up a driveshaft, i'll put enough emissions in the air to make sure we never get snow here again!!