News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Would anyone have

Started by G-man, May 04, 2008, 03:28:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

G-man

Hi

Would anyone have a picture of a 1970 Challenger and a 1968 Charger side by side?

C500

here ya go. haven't got one with both hoods down from the front sorry.
"An aggressive exterior with power to match was enough to pull in the performance boys-especially when abetted by a pair of pipes blaring out the back, and brawny red-sidewall rubber hitting the pavement."  

"........the four speed box changes cogs with the precision of a sharp axe striking soft pine."

Fitz73Chrgr

'73 Charger - project                '70 Charger - driver                 '66 Charger - survivor

Resto thread:
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,89803.msg1019541.html#msg1019541

G-man

VERY NICE!

Man

I wish that Hood was closed... would you have any other pictures? (able to get anymore?)

:cheers: :cheers:

440charger68

we own both of them, lime green 68 charger is mine, and the blue 70 R/T SE challenger is my dads. This pic is about 2 years old, my charger is back to white primer again after a accident.
life's a garden, dig it.

terrible one

Quote from: 440charger68 on May 05, 2008, 12:42:33 AM
we own both of them, lime green 68 charger is mine, and the blue 70 R/T SE challenger is my dads. This pic is about 2 years old, my charger is back to white primer again after a accident.

Ouch! What happened? Looks like the green was fresh paint?

C500

Quote from: G-man on May 05, 2008, 12:28:30 AM
VERY NICE!

Man

I wish that Hood was closed... would you have any other pictures? (able to get anymore?)

:cheers: :cheers:

These are the only others ones I could get. The lighting is very bad. The charger is mine and the challenger lives about 4 hours away.
"An aggressive exterior with power to match was enough to pull in the performance boys-especially when abetted by a pair of pipes blaring out the back, and brawny red-sidewall rubber hitting the pavement."  

"........the four speed box changes cogs with the precision of a sharp axe striking soft pine."

G-man

Thanks for the pictures.

How does 1 that can only have 1 of them decide which 1 to get when they are both soooooooo nice.  :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall:

C500

No probs :thumbs: Get a Charger  :yesnod:

The Kid

C500

The Kid

440charger68

Quote from: terrible one on May 05, 2008, 10:14:47 AM
Quote from: 440charger68 on May 05, 2008, 12:42:33 AM

Ouch! What happened? Looks like the green was fresh paint?

I took the car to my high school auto shop about two weeks after i painted it. Some kid backed off the lift and rear ended my charger when i was working on it. :icon_smile_angry: Never been so pissed, i have had that car since i was 12, lots of great memories. ;D
life's a garden, dig it.