News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

does anyone know a good shipper that can get a car in tenn. and deliver to pa.?

Started by police1, May 03, 2008, 05:56:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

police1

hey all. my frined is getting nothing but the runaround from trustytransport. they started out acting like they would get his car fairly quickly now they say no one wants to get it because it's out their "routes" or some bull crap so he he is looking for another shipper. any help would be hugely appriciated! :2thumbs:

resq302

We have had good luck with Passport Transport and will actually be using them again shortly for our new ride coming to our house soon.
Brian
1969 Dodge Charger (factory 4 speed, H code 383 engine,  AACA Senior winner, 2008 Concours d'Elegance participant, 2009 Concours d'Elegance award winner)
1970 Challenger Convert. factory #'s matching red inter. w/ white body.  318 car built 9/28/69 (AACA Senior winner)
1969 Plymough GTX convertible - original sheet metal, #'s matching drivetrain, T3 Honey Bronze, 1 of 701 produced, 1 of 362 with 440 4 bbl - auto

RDR-838