News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

"HEMI TIME" - NEW Member

Started by HemiTime, October 13, 2005, 10:15:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NYCMille

Welcome dude... this is a good place to be.

ScottW

Great looking 1st gen Hemi-Time.  :2thumbs:

And friggin fast too. Welcome to the site.
1971 Dodge Charger SE 383 Magnum
1974 Dodge Charger SE 360/4v Sunroof

ChargerRob

Mighty Mean Mexican Mopar

Guns N Rotors

"Only the spirit of attack, born in a brave heart, will bring success to any fighting aircraft, no matter how highly developed it may be."

RD

forgot to ask, are you a member of the 1st Cavalry Division Association? I am.
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

This is prouably one of the hardest leaving race cars you will ever see. It has had a best of 1.39 60' on leaf springs with a 10' tire. Ed is very proud of his "Hemi Time" Charger.
Shawn Jennings

carpetperfect.com

RD

as would I!  :o @ 1.39 on a full bodied car!
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

psykicpup

http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,46.0.html

how to post pics & if you check out the Sitesuggestions/helpdesk the are post there about how to attach avatars & sig pics too so we can drool :drool5: every time tou post  ;D

by the way HI
my daughter & boyfriend 'Sunny Sunday'

DFPA and proud of it!

golden73

Welcome to the site, that is a BEAUTIFUL car!!! :thumbs:

Steve P.

I have watched that 64' video about 30 times.. The front half of those leafs must be just about welded tight.. I love it...  I would also love to know more about it.....
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

Nupe

Nice car!  :o  She looks great pullin' the wheels on the launch.   :musik010:

'79 Lil'Red Express.

RECHRGD

Welcome to the site!  Great car!! I do think that engine would look better in my car though. :icon_smile: :icon_smile:  Bob
13.53 @ 105.32

HemiTime

RD - Thanks for checking on the past issue of Mopar Muscle and emailing me a copy....Yes I am a member of the 1st Cav Division Assoc.

Charger Fan - The cooler behind the rear end is my transmission cooler with an electric fan...works great and that seemed to be a good place to mount it.

Guns N Rotors - Gary Owen back at you...were you with the Cav....if so when ...did you do a tour in Nam?

Steve P. - So you liked 572's movie...go to his site carpetperfect.com and read about the leaf springs...he taught me all I know about how to make a Dodge launch and go fast...his may not be a Charger but his Dodge will fly and he has a wealth of knowledge on making MOPAR's work.

"Hemi Time"

Steve P.

Hemi Time. I have 2 65' Coronet 500's .. One is very near perfect body wise. The other is half way to being a full on race car.. (I may be selling it though). I never have a closed ear when I can learn more about mopars.. Any and all info. you would like to share is more than welcome here..

Welcome to the site. There are sooooo many great people here it's incredible and I'm sure you will be a major asset to the site as well..  :patriot:
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

HemiTime

Steve P....65 500 sounds like an interesting project.  Have you checked out carpetperfect.com of 572's.  Heard he is making a video on how he sets up his car...you might check that out.  He showed me how to set my charger up and it hauls the mail.

Hemi Time

firefighter3931

What an awesome car....that badboy is Hardcore !  :punkrocka: Welcome to the board Hemitime  :cheers:

Ron
68 Charger R/T "Black Pig" Street/Strip bruiser, 70 Charger R/T 440-6bbl Cruiser. Firecore ignition  authorized dealer ; contact me with your needs