News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

will the disc brake set up from a 78 fury work on a 69 charger?

Started by police1, April 16, 2008, 03:25:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

police1

i have a 78 fury four door(mid size like the one they used as police cars on the dukes of hazzard). does anyone know off hand if the disc brake set up on the front of it will bolt on to a 69 charger with front drum brakes? thanks guys!!

kab69440

Yes. Late B's are perfect brake donors. Check out Diplomats for booster/master cylinder and prop valves. The driver's side inner fender needs a bit of  "persuasion" to accept the Dippy booster but it's well worth it. Instead of spending insane amounts of money for "correct" parts, you can waltz in to any Auto Zone and get replacement parts for cheap.
Imagination was given to man to compensate him for what he is not;  a sense of humor to console him for what he is.      Francis Bacon

WANT TO BUY:
Looking for a CD by  'The Sub-Mersians'  entitled "Raw Love Songs From My Garage To Your Bedroom"

Also, any of the various surf-revival compilation albums this band has contributed to.
Thank you,    Kenny

Jesus drove a Honda. He wasn't proud of it, though...
John 12: 49     "...for I did not speak of my own Accord."