News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

WHAT IS THIS?????

Started by cpthowdy1369, April 23, 2008, 06:34:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cpthowdy1369

:shruggy: I've never seen this on any other chargers.  What is this?  It is located behind the passenger front wheel. :shruggy:
DRIVE IT LIKE YOU STOLE IT!!!

cpthowdy1369

here's another pic

1carcrazyguy

Looks like some sort of rocker moulding clip?? :shruggy:

Charger-Bodie

68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

Charger_Fan

Quote from: 1carcrazyguy on April 23, 2008, 06:40:05 PM
Looks like some sort of rocker moulding clip?? :shruggy:
:iagree: You can see a hole in the rocker panel to the left, where there was another one...probably holes all the way down to the rear wheel, right?
Looks like someone just got fed up with a rusted nut & painted the car with it still on there.

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

cpthowdy1369

Does anyone have a picture of a Charger with rocker mouldings on it?  I don't think I have ever seen one.

Dave22443

Just watch the opening credits of the Dukes of Hazzard.   :smilielol:

Or you could just google "Lee #1"  http://www.generalleeone.com/

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
- Abraham Lincoln

Ghoste

Charger_Fan

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Just 6T9 CHGR

Quote from: cpthowdy1369 on April 23, 2008, 07:13:53 PM
Does anyone have a picture of a Charger with rocker mouldings on it?  I don't think I have ever seen one.

Is the car coded for them?  M25 on the tag

I added them to my car
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

cpthowdy1369

yep, it says m25 alright,  are those an easy to find item?

Just 6T9 CHGR

Quote from: cpthowdy1369 on April 23, 2008, 09:09:51 PM
yep, it says m25 alright,  are those an easy to find item?

Metro Parts Company reproduces them but they arent exactly correct......originals had a tapered hole for a single Phillips head screw in the rear of the molding (pretty much where that last remaining clip goes that you have on your car)

It seems like their website is down but their ebay store is up....

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1968-1969-1970-DODGE-SUPERBEE-CORONET-ROCKER-MOLDING_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp1742Q2em153Q2el1262QQcategoryZ34204QQihZ023QQitemZ360043901359

PS--please register the car when you can :thumbs:
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

Finn

some sort of weird mount for curb feelers?
1968 Dodge Charger 440, EFI, AirRide suspension
1970 Dodge Challenger RT/SE 383 magnum
1963 Plymouth Savoy 225 with a 3 on the tree.
2002 Dodge Ram 5.9L 360
2014 Dodge Dart 2.4L

69*F5*SE

Curb feelers  :smilielol: that's funny stuff.