News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Exhaust system for 68.

Started by suntech, April 23, 2008, 01:46:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

suntech

Hi
A buddy of mine has a 68 R/T and wants a new exhaust system. TTI headers / magnaflows would be what he want. Is there a place he can get a complete system, with headers and mufflers at one place
Thanks
Rolf
Since we only live once, and all this is not just a dressed rehearsal, but the real thing............ Well, enjoy it!!!!

The Kid

He can get headers and a system right from TTI. For the Charger, they sell 2.5in and 3in systems in both an H and X pipe configuration. I'm pretty sure the TTI system comes with Dynomax Super Turbo's but you can pretty much substitute in any muffler as long as it has the right inlet/outlet locations. TTI is spendy but the quality is fantastic.

suntech

Thanks a lot!
I was thinking about the XV system, but it is a little unclear how it will fit with a stock frontend, and it would suck, to hack up a stainless steel system. I call TTI!
Rolf
Since we only live once, and all this is not just a dressed rehearsal, but the real thing............ Well, enjoy it!!!!

Charger-Bodie

TTI 3" X pipe system here ......fits perfect
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

firefighter3931

68 Charger R/T "Black Pig" Street/Strip bruiser, 70 Charger R/T 440-6bbl Cruiser. Firecore ignition  authorized dealer ; contact me with your needs