News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Which Hydraulic Lifter to use with Engle K56 cam

Started by Chatt69chgr, April 13, 2008, 08:03:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chatt69chgr

Engle K56-----------I understand that you should use the hydraulic lifter recommended by the cam manufacturer of your cam.  Several on here are running a Engle Hydraulic (flat tappet) Cam.  What lifter did they say to use and is it what you are using?  If not, why!!!  I'll call them tomorrow if I don't hear from anyone and post what they say.

doctorpimp

I am using Engle's own hyd lifters with my K56. 
I bought their springs too.
'73 Coupe, 470, Keisler 5spd, 3.55 SG; Petty Blue; Hideaway Headlights.

www.cardomain.com/ride/2119216

metallicareload99

1968, When Dinosaurs Ruled The Earth

firefighter3931

The Engle lifters or the Comp Magnums will be fine.  :2thumbs:

Ron
68 Charger R/T "Black Pig" Street/Strip bruiser, 70 Charger R/T 440-6bbl Cruiser. Firecore ignition  authorized dealer ; contact me with your needs

Chatt69chgr

Okay------I just figured out that you have to look at the "old" catalog button on their website to see anything about lifters, springs, etc.  The "new" catalog button only brings up cams.  Thanks. 

Mfr426

I purchased the Engle lifters with my K60 as well. I figured if there were any issues at least I had my arse covered.

Just 6T9 CHGR

I used Comp Cams lifters.  I used Engle's springs & retainers though
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

rt green

third string oil changer