News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Chin spoiler and wing finally on..

Started by Bob, April 13, 2008, 03:32:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nacho-RT74

Quote from: Bob on April 13, 2008, 06:37:35 PM
Thanks all. I have been wanting to do 4 things to him since I got him. 2 down 2 to go.
3, is the bulge hood and 4, is the black rally stripe down the side.   3rd gens do look great with the wing and chin spoiler. I can't believe the difference.

like this but still the stripe ;)

Venezuelan RT 74 400 4bbl, 727, 8.75 3.23 open. Now stroked with 440 crank and 3.55 SG. Here is the History and how is actually: http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,7603.0/all.html
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,25060.0.html

Bob

superduperbee

Ghoste

The hideaways should have stayed as a standard feature through 74 as well.  :Twocents:

Bob

Quote from: Ghoste on April 15, 2008, 03:36:41 AM
The hideaways should have stayed as a standard feature through 74 as well.  :Twocents:

:yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod:

my73charger

Quote from: Bob on April 14, 2008, 02:28:03 PM
Quote from: my73charger on April 14, 2008, 01:32:01 PM
Looks great!  :2thumbs:

Thanks Tim. Now if I can just get him to go as fast as yours. :2thumbs:

Hi Bob.  You will get there.   :2thumbs:

Bob

Charger1973

Quote from: Ghoste on April 15, 2008, 03:36:41 AM

My car agrees.  :yesnod:

BMOTOXSTAR

Man,
  I had a 73' SE Survivor, a flipper got a hold  of it. I believe that it is for sale on Moparts as we speak...
That is a whole different story. :icon_smile_blackeye:
Any way, I am adding the Hideaways on my Rally and I think that the Wing and Spoiler look sweet, did you forget about the rear window louver :shruggy:?
I am on the hunt for those ..... :icon_smile_big:
Matt, you have been a great help with all the hideaway questions. :cheers: :2thumbs: :2thumbs:
73' Dodge Rallye Charger 400/4BBL
06' Dodge Ram Quad Cab 4X4 HEMI
15' Dodge Dart 2.7 SXT

Bob

Quote from: BMOTOXSTAR on April 15, 2008, 05:10:05 PM
Man,
  I had a 73' SE Survivor, a flipper got a hold  of it. I believe that it is for sale on Moparts as we speak...
Any way, I am adding the Hideaways on my Rally and I think that the Wing and Spoiler look sweet, did you forget about the rear window louver :shruggy:?
Matt, you have been a great help with all the hideaway questions. :cheers: :2thumbs: :2thumbs:

did you forget about the rear window louver :shruggy:?
I'm going to Carlisle next week for the spring swap meet and going to seach for louvers/hood and stripe kites. I have pretty good luck at the spring fling because Mopar stuff will be mixed with GM/Ford and they really don't know what they have let alone a price.

doctorpimp

I like it Bob!
It's in the future plans for mine as well...
'73 Coupe, 470, Keisler 5spd, 3.55 SG; Petty Blue; Hideaway Headlights.

www.cardomain.com/ride/2119216

Bob

Man,

Thats the pic you should have under your name. The one you have just does not do justice for that beautiful machine.

Johnny SixPack

I've been diggin' on 3rd gens since Mike in NZ let me drive his, and I've gotta agree that your mods are sweet!

Changes the whole feel of the car.
Almost more focused and business like.
What business you ask?
Looking badass. :2thumbs:

Can't wait to see how the finished product looks.
Congrats!
:cheers:
Johnny's Herd:
'69 Charger SE, '70 Charger R/T SE 496 Six Pack, '72 Chrysler Imperial LeBaron, '74 International Scout II, '85 Ford F-250 Diesel, '97 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series

"If everyone is thinking alike, then someone isn't thinking." - Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

"If its got tits or tires, you're going to have trouble with it." - Unknown

Got Dodge Fever? There's only one cure.....Charger!

Bob

Quote from: Johnny SixPack on April 16, 2008, 10:18:06 AM
I've been diggin' on 3rd gens since Mike in NZ let me drive his, and I've gotta agree that your mods are sweet!

Changes the whole feel of the car.
Almost more focused and business like.
What business you ask?
Looking badass. :2thumbs:

Can't wait to see how the finished product looks.
Congrats!
:cheers:

Thanks, I can't wait either. The only thing holding me back is...well....um......MONEY!!
I will take donations :smilielol:

CHRGR SE

Looks awesome  :2thumbs: I have the front spoiler on ice for mine but will probably forgo the rear.
Under construction 1973 Charger SE/RT resto-mod.

Charger1973

Quote from: Bob on April 16, 2008, 08:54:50 AM
Man,

Thats the pic you should have under your name. The one you have just does not do justice for that beautiful machine.

:iagree: :iagree: :iagree:

Bob

Quote from: CHRGR SE on April 16, 2008, 11:16:24 AM
Looks awesome  :2thumbs: I have the front spoiler on ice for mine but will probably forgo the rear.

Thanks.
You know it might sound a little odd but instead of a regular wing I would love to have a Daytona wing. I seen the 2 at Carlisle and really dug them. I guess it's one of those you either love them or hate them.

BMOTOXSTAR

Quote from: Bob on April 16, 2008, 08:54:50 AM
Man,

You mean my Charger? If so thanks guys. It is not perfect but hey I like to drive it and I would rather drive them then let thereally feel good when I cruise in the Rally. I lost an SE but gained a Rally. :D

BTW Bob, that SE of yours looks really mean..... :2thumbs: :yesnod:
15' Dodge Dart 2.7 SXT

Bob

Should I remove the Charger decal on the windshield? :scratchchin:

BMOTOXSTAR

I would leave it, If I could find one I would slap it on. :Twocents:
15' Dodge Dart 2.7 SXT

Bob

Quote from: BMOTOXSTAR on April 21, 2008, 09:47:46 AM
I would leave it, If I could find one I would slap it on. :Twocents:

Thanks
Found it on Ebay about 4 1/2 years ago. Including shipping was about 10 bucks.

Nacho-RT74

Venezuelan RT 74 400 4bbl, 727, 8.75 3.23 open. Now stroked with 440 crank and 3.55 SG. Here is the History and how is actually: http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,7603.0/all.html

Bob

Nacho-RT74

73TXRallye440