News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Superbird Interior/Vinyl Top Ques

Started by CornDogsCharger, April 09, 2008, 08:29:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CornDogsCharger

I know all Superbirds came with vinyl tops.... but were they all black?  This particular car was Vitamin C Orange with white/black interior.  As for the interior.... what should be black?  I know the dash and the carpet would be black, but what else?  A-pillar moldings?? Headliner?? Package Tray??  Thanks for your help

Justin
"CornDog"
1966 Dodge Charger
1969 Dodge Charger (DMCL Project)
1969 Dodge Charger (WB General Lee "GL#004")
1969 Dodge Super Bee

69_500

I'm going to say that the number of origional superbirds with vinyl roof other than black are limited to being counted on one hand. I have personally only seen 2, both of which had a white vinyl top as were coded on the broadcast sheets. The others all have BLACK.

pettybird

which cars are those?  i've never seen or heard of them?  they actually said V1W and NOT V19?

black carpet, dash, headliner, a pillars, window trim ,kick panels, console, package tray, seat belts

white door panels, doors, UDF's on rears, lock buttons, seats (obviously,) armrests, vent window adjustment plugs

moparstuart

yeah me too I thought all were black tops from the factory ?         
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

69_500

Give me until later on tonight, and I'll dig up the picture of the broadcast sheet. I know I shot a couple photo's of it because it was the first time I had seen it.

moparstuart

Quote from: 69_500 on April 12, 2008, 10:17:13 AM
Give me until later on tonight, and I'll dig up the picture of the broadcast sheet. I know I shot a couple photo's of it because it was the first time I had seen it.
it's a shame it wasnt an option I think they look great with white tops

nascarxx29

I remember a while back a Vit C superbitdr for sale with a white top Claiming to be a Warner Brothers Special.It faded away and never presented its paperwork
1969 R4 Daytona XX29L9B410772
1970 EV2 Superbird RM23UOA174597
1970 FY1 Superbird RM23UOA166242
1970 EV2 Superbird RM23VOA179697
1968 426 Road Runner RM21J8A134509
1970 Coronet RT WS23UOA224126
1970 Daytona Clone XP29GOG178701

69_500

The posting of the photo of the broadcast sheet will have to wait a little while now. Old computer took a major crap today and won't even boot up. Had to purchase a brand new computer this afternoon. Will be taking the old one in to try to retrieve everything off of the hard drive tomorrow.

moparstuart

Quote from: 69_500 on April 13, 2008, 09:08:46 PM
The posting of the photo of the broadcast sheet will have to wait a little while now. Old computer took a major crap today and won't even boot up. Had to purchase a brand new computer this afternoon. Will be taking the old one in to try to retrieve everything off of the hard drive tomorrow.
that really sucks  , good luck i hope you get everything back .

69_500

The losing car photo's irritates me enough, but the fact that there was probably 2,000 family photo's that had yet to be backed up that are still on the hard drive is harder to swallow. Lost the spreadsheet for 500's too, so far anyways that is. So now its back to just my 5 notebooks. Until I find the time to type it all in again.

hemigeno

Quote from: 69_500 on April 14, 2008, 06:51:11 PM
Lost the spreadsheet for 500's too

[hijack]
:'(   Sorry to hear about the headaches.  I know you had tons of stuff on your PC.

I've taken to having most of my electronic information on two computers "just in case" - plus, the new PC at home has dual disc drives that mirror one another "just in case" as well. 

[hijack of the hijack]
Out of curiosity, did that computer also have the video you're working on for Vance, or is that over at your dad's?
[/hijack of the hijack]

Hope they can resurrect the old one...
[/hijack]

69_500

The video was on the hard drive at my parents house as that is where the editing computer is. Although now the computer I have here at home, (NEW ONE) will be the one I'll finish editing the video on, as it is identical to the other editing computer we had purchased.