News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Useless information thread

Started by Crazy440, October 12, 2005, 05:07:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charger_Fan

Quote from: Old Moparz on October 14, 2005, 03:20:52 PM
Quote from: andy74 on October 14, 2005, 02:27:41 PM
Quote from: 73dodge on October 14, 2005, 02:16:02 PM
Quote from: Doc74 on October 12, 2005, 03:41:14 PM

No building in DC may be taller than 13 floors. This is so that no matter where in the city you are, you can see the monument to our first president, Washington.

You are actually   half correct on this statement. You can build a building to 30 stories in DC and still be able to see the Washington Monument it is really so you can see the CAPITAL DOME from anywhere in the city. I used to live there that's why I know that.

My contribution to this post

I am sitting in DFW's airport right now waiting for a flight back to Cleveland

I have 124,000 frequent flier points with Continental airlines

I also have 240,000 Marriott reward points

I have enough points to fly 4 people to Aruba round trip and stay in a 2 bedroom Villa for 7 nights for free

when do we leave?

As soon as you Metro-Sexuals put your plane tickets in your man purses & hail a cab.   :icon_smile_big:
:haha: :haha:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

mustanghater

Quote from: Ponch on October 13, 2005, 03:54:30 PM
Blow Jobs are like snowflakes. No two are exactly alike.

There are more "kids" in mustanghater's bedsheets than in a school bus.

she told me she was 16
New Muscle car forum
http://usav8.com/aamc/index.php
www.myspace.com/spencespeed

Vainglory, Esq.

Quote from: MustangHater on October 14, 2005, 06:28:58 PM

she told me she was 16

Your hand is a "she"?

Ponch ®

Quote from: Vainglory on October 14, 2005, 08:20:30 PM
Quote from: MustangHater on October 14, 2005, 06:28:58 PM

she told me she was 16

Your hand is a "she"?

cmon man..if only more kids used their imagination like that......

we should encourage it.
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

JimShine

The "Delta" or triangle emblem found on old Mopars was officially named a "Fratzog".

andy74

hey old- im no metro fag sexshall!  aruba has tons of broads with big hotties,thants why i want to go!

PocketThunder

Quote from: Telvis on October 12, 2005, 11:34:48 AM
The inventor of the modern toilet was named John Crapper...no not really...urban myth...would have been funny if it was true.

Actually it was Thomas Crapper.  So you were half true....  He invented the "water closet".... a predecessor to the modern toilet..

Quote from: andy74 on October 15, 2005, 11:30:36 AM
hey old- im no metro fag sexshall!  aruba has tons of broads with big hotties,thants why i want to go!

Not hardly.  Every woman there came with some other guy.  There are no single hot chicks on that island....  and if there are, the judges son and his 2 buddies will make her disappear...
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

73dodge

Quote from: andy74 on October 15, 2005, 11:30:36 AM

You can keep dreaming, I am taking the wife and kids

And besides if I were a metrosexual Aruba would not be the place I would want to go.  Probably San Fran or somewhere where I can get a good manicure
Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms should be a convenience store NOT a government agency!

PocketThunder

Wow is this an old thread or what?   :yesnod:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Orange_Crush

hanging your balls out of your zipper is called the "Chicken Heart" and wives really don't find it very funny.
I ain't got time for pain, the only pain I got time for is the pain i put on fools how don't know what time it is.

Orange_Crush

Incidentally...they're not all that amused by the Bulldog, the turkey neck, the mangina, or the tightie-whitie g-string either.
I ain't got time for pain, the only pain I got time for is the pain i put on fools how don't know what time it is.

Charger_Fan

You're a certifiable freak some days, OC.  :smilielol: :smilielol:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

kab69440

The hood from a 1970 Road Runner is 5 1/8" too short and 1 1/2" too wide at the leading edge to fit between the fenders of a 1969 Dodge Charger.

It is not as easy as it might seem at first to adapt a 1966 Charger style full console to the 1969 Charger's interior.

The tail lamp harness from a 1987 Daytona works suprisingly well in a 1969 Charger.

The 28" 4 core radiator from an Imperial is a certified beech to make work in a 1969 Charger.     

A Tilt-A-Scope steering column from a 1973 New Yorker doesn't want anything to do with a steering rack from a 1987 Daytona, or to be installed in a 1969 Charger, for that matter.

Diplomats make excellent donors for brake boosters, master cylinders and proportioning valves for 1969 Chargers.

Craftsman tool boxes suck. Period.

The Robo-Grip is likely the most useless tool ever invented. It's neck and neck between that and the Crescent hammer.

Is the Scarebird rear disc conversion really that easy, or that great an idea? In a few weeks I'll know firsthand...

Imagination was given to man to compensate him for what he is not;  a sense of humor to console him for what he is.      Francis Bacon

WANT TO BUY:
Looking for a CD by  'The Sub-Mersians'  entitled "Raw Love Songs From My Garage To Your Bedroom"

Also, any of the various surf-revival compilation albums this band has contributed to.
Thank you,    Kenny

Jesus drove a Honda. He wasn't proud of it, though...
John 12: 49     "...for I did not speak of my own Accord."

mikepmcs

The average chocolate bar has 8 insect's legs in it.

The average human eats 8 spiders in their lifetime at night

A cockroach can live nine days without its head before it starves to death

A polar bear's skin is black. Its fur is not white, but actually clear.

Donald Duck comics were banned in Finland because he doesn't wear pants

Stewardesses is the longest word typed with only the left hand.

Marilyn Monroe had six toes.

Women blink nearly twice as much as men.  (cause they are always lying about something  :icon_smile_big:)

The sentence "the quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog" uses every letter in the English language.

The continents names all end with the same letter with which they start.

TYPEWRITER, is the longest word that can be made using the letters on only one row of the keyboard

If the population of China walked past you in single file, the line would never end because of the rate of reproduction

American Airlines saved $40,000 in 1987 by eliminating one olive from each salad served in first-class.
(now that is useless info right there)

"I am." is the shortest complete sentence in the English language.

No president of the United States was an only child

The first product to have a bar code was Wrigleys gum

No piece of dry paper can be folded more than 7 times in half

A 'jiffy' is an actual unit of time for 1/100th of a second

that's enough for now.

ok one more cause i'm a lefty.

Over 2500 left handed people a year are killed from using products made for right handed people

Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

Wheels of Terror

My Charger's name is Whillie  :P

1999 Pontiac Trans Am
1982 KARR Knight Rider Replica
2009 Dodge Avenger
Looking for another Third Gen Charger

Manfred318

I just farted :sick:
I had a Spicy chicken sandwhich from Wendys to eat today.
No word in the english language rhymes with "mouth" "silver" "orange" or "purple"
There 293 ways to make change for a dollar
The IRS employees tax manual has directions for collecting taxes after nuclear war
There is a town in Texas called "Ding-Dong"
111,111,111 X 111,111,111= 12,345,678,987,654,321
Did you know that the creater of The Simpsons and Futurama, Matt Groening, has a mother named Margareth (Marge), two little sisters named Lisa and Maggie...and a father named Homer?
The first use of the term "heavy metal" in a song lyric was in Steppenwolf's "Born to be Wild"
Ö <---- Those little dots over the letter are called Umlauts
The first gratuitous use of the Umlaut by a band was by Blue Öyster Cult

Current MoPars:
1968 Charger. 318 Out of commission:(
1975 Dart Swinger. 225 Pops daily ride.
1990 Dodge Ram. 360FI My daily ride.
2007 Magnum R/T. 5.7 Family wagon.

mikepmcs

Ok, i'm gonna do it cause some others are thinking it, so i'll be the one to get slammed here if i'm proven incorrect.  In the dictionary. :icon_smile_big:

pilver ......silver

Vulgar bright purple with shiney silver stripes.

south..... mouth

Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

Manfred318

Quote from: mikepmcs on March 18, 2007, 09:19:02 AM
Ok, i'm gonna do it cause some others are thinking it, so i'll be the one to get slammed here if i'm proven incorrect.  In the dictionary. :icon_smile_big:

pilver ......silver

south..... mouth
Yep it makes sence I guess I should have thaught of that one before I put it up there all willie nillie like.
Damn useless information website *shakes fist in anger*
Edit: One of the words was "MONTH" instead of "MOUTH" Typo on my part :pity:

Current MoPars:

Steve P.

Quote from: mikepmcs on March 18, 2007, 09:19:02 AM

pilver ......silver

south..... mouth

I was kicking around PILFER along with SOUTH..  :icon_smile_big:
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

GTX

Quote from: mikepmcs on March 17, 2007, 04:57:14 PM

Over 2500 left handed people a year are killed from using products made for right handed people

Someone should have told that to my grade school teachers. I used to get my knuckles slapped for writing left handed. :flame:

I once had a woody for a week when I was a kid. Oh wait is this useless info or too much info thread?  ;D

konigcharger

i have a four page paper due by noon tommarrow but only have 3 sentences written.

humans and dolphins are the only creatures that have sex for pleasure.

i have writers block

Oedipus killed his father and married his mother(when he finally figure it out he gouges his eyes out)

i will still get at least a B on my paper

If you have no vision or creative spirit, you can always fall back on the way the factory did it.

mikepmcs

Quote from: GTX on March 18, 2007, 09:27:42 PM
Quote from: mikepmcs on March 17, 2007, 04:57:14 PM

Someone should have told that to my grade school teachers. I used to get my knuckles slapped for writing left handed. :flame:

Hey, me too.  Went to Catholic/Private schools until 8th grade.  Teachers used to try to change me from left handed to right (because to the catholics that was considered evil/sinister) When my dad found out he put a stop to it.  My parents just thought I was slow because my writing went down hill quick. Thank goodness they figured out what was happening. Gotta thank the nuns for one thing though, I'm ambidextrous(to a point).  Oh yeah and the scars on my hand.LOL

I still take those metal blades out of wooden rulers out of habit(no pun intended).

v/r
Mike

Manfred318

Useless music info:
Ronnie James Dio has been in 11 different bands from 1957-Present
Dio coined the "devil horns" Gene Simmons claims to have done it first.
The punk band Husker Du's name means "Do you remember?" in Hungarian and Norwegian
King Diamond was in a punk band called the "Brats" before Mercyful Fate
Cliff Burton was killed on Sept. 27, 1986 in Sweden
Kirk Hammett was in Exodus before joining Metallica
Metallica's demo tape was called "No Life 'Till Leather"
Jim Morrison died on July 3, 1971 in Paris
Jello Biafra, singer for the Dead Kennedys ran for mayor of San Francisco in 1979

Current MoPars:

Orange_Crush

Quote from: Manfred318 on March 19, 2007, 11:13:20 AM
Useless music info:
The punk band Husker Du's name means "Do you remember?" in Hungarian and Norwegian
Jello Biafra, singer for the Dead Kennedys ran for mayor of San Francisco in 1979

It is also a fact that Jello Biafra is 47 x 10 to the twenty-third times more awesome than King Diamond, Ronnie James Dio, Cliff Buton, Kirk Hammett, and Jim Morrison put together.

Personally, I want him to run for president!

Manfred318

Quote from: Orange_Crush on March 19, 2007, 12:08:54 PM
Quote from: Manfred318 on March 19, 2007, 11:13:20 AM
Useless music info:

It is also a fact that Jello Biafra is 47 x 10 to the twenty-third times more awesome than King Diamond, Ronnie James Dio, Cliff Buton, Kirk Hammett, and Jim Morrison put together.

Personally, I want him to run for president!
I would vote for him. And remember theres always room for Jello. :yesnod:
Another useless DK fact:
I own 10 DK records

Current MoPars: