News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Useless information thread

Started by Crazy440, October 12, 2005, 05:07:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charger_Fan

Quote from: Doc74 on October 12, 2005, 03:41:14 PM

A bowl of lime Jell-O, when hooked up to an EEG machine, exhibited movement which is virtually identical to the brain waves of a healthy adult man or woman.

:haha: :haha:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Dale The Bold

The little low point between your nose and upper lip is called the "philtrum."

Elephants and humans are the only mammals capable of standing on their heads.

Barns have been known to burst into flames because they were too well insulated and the cow farts accumulated in the loft.

Whole milk is 4% milk.   That is, 96% fat-free.

The nameless plastic thingies on the ends of shoelaces that have no name, actually do have a name.   They are "aglets."

A group of cats is called a "clowder."

Crwth and cwm are actual words.  The "w" is the vowel.

Birds that eat rice thrown at weddings never have any health problems.  But groundskeepers hate to clean up rice.
Matt. 14:8 (KJV) "And she, being before instructed of her mother, said, 'give me here John Baptist's head in a Charger.'"

Orange_Crush

Quote from: CHARGER_FAN on October 12, 2005, 03:57:55 PM

A bowl of lime Jell-O, when hooked up to an EEG machine, exhibited movement which is virtually identical to the brain waves of a healthy adult man or woman.

And when tested, it exhibited an IQ identical to Mustanghater's
I ain't got time for pain, the only pain I got time for is the pain i put on fools how don't know what time it is.

John_Kunkel

80% of accidents are caused by people; 80% of people are caused by accidents.
Pardon me but my karma just ran over your dogma.

MichaelRW

Did you ever wonder what the WD in WD-40 stands for?  The name was lifted right out chemist Norm Larsen's laboratory notebook.  Way back in 1953, he was trying to concoct an anti-corrosion formula, which worked on the basic principle of displacing water.  On his 40th try, Larsen finally got it right.  Hence the name WD-40.  It literally means Water Displacer, 40th try.
Source: WD-40 website
A Fact of Life: After Monday and Tuesday even the calendar says WTF.........

andy74

Quote from: Orange_Crush on October 12, 2005, 04:16:13 PM
Quote from: CHARGER_FAN on October 12, 2005, 03:57:55 PM

And when tested, it exhibited an IQ identical to Mustanghater'sgreat one oc!

Telvis

The planet Saturn would float if you could find a body of water big enough to put it in .

69charger2002

i wrote a letter begging for the '06 charger to not get produced.....   :rotz:
i live in CHARGERLAND.. visitors welcome. 166 total, 7 still around      

http://charger01foster.tripod.com/

Crazy440

My right foot is bigger than my left foot.

Average life   of a major league baseball is seven pitches

Intellegent people have more zink and copper, in their hair.

Coke was origanally green and had cocain as it's base.
I used to have a handle on life....but it broke off.

dart3404

John Hanson, American Patriot and First President of the United States
(1715-1783)

He served in that office from November 5, 1781 until November 3, 1782. He was the first President to serve a full term after the full ratification of the Articles of Confederation â€" and like so many of the Southern and New England Founders, he was strongly opposed to the Constitution when it was first discussed. He remained a confirmed anti-federalist until his untimely death.

Six other presidents were elected after him - Elias Boudinot (1783), Thomas Mifflin (1784), Richard Henry Lee (1785), Nathan Gorman (1786), Arthur St. Clair (1787), and Cyrus Griffin (1788) - all prior to Washington taking office. Why don't we ever hear about the first seven Presidents of the United States? It's quite simple - The Articles of Confederation didn't work well. The individual states had too much power and nothing could be agreed upon. A new doctrine needed to be written - something we know as the Constitution.

dart3404

The most played song on American radio during the twentieth century was You've Lost That Loving Feeling which was written by Barry Mann, Phil Spector, and Cynthia Weil.  Although recorded by different artists, the song is the only one in history to be played over 8 million times on the radio. That amounts to about 45 years if the song was played back to back!  Three songs were played 7 million times: Never My Love, Yesterday, and Stand By Me (in that order).
Source: The BMI Top 100 Songs (BMI)

"Weird" Al Yankovic received a Bachelor's degree in Architecture in 1981.  He also served as valedictorian of his high school at age 16.
Source: VH1's Behind the Music

The oldest business in the United States of America is the cymbal company Zildjian which was founded in Constantinople in 1623.
Source: American Heritage of Invention & Technology, Winter 2000

The five most stolen items in a drugstore are batteries, cosmetics, film, sunglasses, and, get this, Preparation H.  Apparently people are just too embarrassed to purchase the last item.  And, just in case you are curious, one of Preparation H's main ingredient is shark liver oil.  The oil not only helps shrink hemorrhoids, but will shrink any tissue.  As a result, many older women in Florida use the stuff to help reduce the appearance of wrinkles!

Brock Samson

Birds evolved from dinosaurs
the original Dodge Logo was a star of David (six-sided)
Men can't go more then seven seconds without thinking about sex.
Humans can't consentrate on anything longer then seven seconds...
Trevor Creed didn't design the '06 Sedan.

Lowprofile

Only 1 in 100,000 people have Hazel colored Eyes :icon_smile_big:

"Its better to live one day as a Lion than a Lifetime as a Lamb".

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger
1998 Freightliner Classic XL

andy74

if you stood in one place,and had all the people in china walk by you,the line would never end due to reproduction
a dime has 118 ridges around the edge
almonds are a member of the peach family
february 1865 is the only month in recorded history that did not have a full moon
an average american spends 6 months of their life waiting for red lights
there is no betty rubble in flintstones vitamins
the ocean liner QE2 moves only 6 inches for evry gallon of fuel burned
Andy74 swears entirely to f###ing much

psykicpup

the most deadly spider is the 'daddylong legs' (don't know its Latin name)( looks like the picture you draw of a spider) & is also the most common - if it could bite through human skin it could kill you a thousand times over (at least)
my daughter & boyfriend 'Sunny Sunday'

DFPA and proud of it!

Orange_Crush

Quote from: psykicpup on October 13, 2005, 03:05:38 PM
the most deadly spider is the 'daddylong legs' (don't know its Latin name)( looks like the picture you draw of a spider) & is also the most common - if it could bite through human skin it could kill you a thousand times over (at least)

This one is an urban legend.
I ain't got time for pain, the only pain I got time for is the pain i put on fools how don't know what time it is.

Doc74

Quote from: Orange_Crush on October 13, 2005, 03:07:08 PM
Quote from: psykicpup on October 13, 2005, 03:05:38 PM

This one is an urban legend.

Yep..but it's a good one

Ponch ®

Blow Jobs are like snowflakes. No two are exactly alike.

There are more "kids" in mustanghater's bedsheets than in a school bus.

"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

Steve P.

:iagree: :lol: :lol: :lolexplode: :smilielol: :haha:

A fleet of school buses............... :icon_smile_big:
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

andy74

the human head weighs eight pounds
your eyes are the same size from birth on,they never grow
if all the "kids"from mh's sheets mulitplied,the internet would shut down due to stupidity

Khyron

80% of all statistics on the internet are made up. ;)

you figure it out  :icon_smile_big:

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

Charger1970

Quote80% of all statistics on the internet are made up

42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.-Steven Wright
1970 Charger 500
2015 Challenger SRT

73dodge

No building in DC may be taller than 13 floors. This is so that no matter where in the city you are, you can see the monument to our first president, Washington.

You are actually  half correct on this statement. You can build a building to 30 stories in DC and still be able to see the Washington Monument it is really so you can see the CAPITAL DOME from anywhere in the city. I used to live there that's why I know that.

My contribution to this post

I am sitting in DFW's airport right now waiting for a flight back to Cleveland

I have 124,000 frequent flier points with Continental airlines

I also have 240,000 Marriott reward points

I have enough points to fly 4 people to Aruba round trip and stay in a 2 bedroom Villa for 7 nights for free

Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms should be a convenience store NOT a government agency!

andy74

Quote from: 73dodge on October 14, 2005, 02:16:02 PM

No building in DC may be taller than 13 floors. This is so that no matter where in the city you are, you can see the monument to our first president, Washington.

You are actually   half correct on this statement. You can build a building to 30 stories in DC and still be able to see the Washington Monument it is really so you can see the CAPITAL DOME from anywhere in the city. I used to live there that's why I know that.

I have enough points to fly 4 people to Aruba round trip and stay in a 2 bedroom Villa for 7 nights for free

when do we leave?

Old Moparz

Quote from: andy74 on October 14, 2005, 02:27:41 PM
Quote from: 73dodge on October 14, 2005, 02:16:02 PM

You are actually   half correct on this statement. You can build a building to 30 stories in DC and still be able to see the Washington Monument it is really so you can see the CAPITAL DOME from anywhere in the city. I used to live there that's why I know that.

when do we leave?

As soon as you Metro-Sexuals put your plane tickets in your man purses & hail a cab.  :icon_smile_big:
               Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry