News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Useless information thread

Started by Crazy440, October 12, 2005, 05:07:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crazy440

Ok, I'll start.

More injuries are caused by falling coconuts than parachute accidents

A cats urine, glows, under a ultraviolet light.
I used to have a handle on life....but it broke off.

Shakey

Most accidents happen close to home.

Charge It!

Flies normally fly only 2 feet during their lifetime using their wings. The rest of the time they are just using the air currents to glide.

Chargerguy74

Quote from: Charge It! on October 12, 2005, 06:12:35 AM
Flies normally fly only 2 feet during their lifetime using their wings. The rest of the time they are just using the air currents to glide.

That's incredable!
WANTED: NOS or excellent condition 72-74 4 speed shifter boot for bench or centre armrest car, part number 3467755. It's a rubber boot that looks like it's sewn up leather.

WANTED: My original 440 blocks. Serial # 2A188182 and 3A100002

Old Moparz

I may have extracted enough belly button lint over the years to stuff a small pillow.
               Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry

BigBlockSam

I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

Orange_Crush

John Wayne's real name was "Marion" (homo).

Walking up to the biggest indian you can find and calling him "big chief pussyface" will get you an asswhuppin'

Chinchillas excrete crystallized urine

The Oklahoma state police office will not find it humorous if, during a straffic stop, you refer to him as "Oklahomo."

Fat chicks are better in bed

There are approxiamtely 300,000,000 sperm in the average male ejaculate

The fact that "the pill" is 99% effective also means that its 1% INNEFFECTIVE

I shave my pubes

Redheads are hot.

Texans like to talk tough...but the reality of it is that they got their asses handed to them by a bunch of Mexicans.

I ain't got time for pain, the only pain I got time for is the pain i put on fools how don't know what time it is.

andy74

if i sit down in front of the tv,and consume 12 coors lites,i will probably pee at least 4 times. my cat mopar has no balls,so now he scratches his ass

ramit

You can close your eyes while jerking off and pretend it is a hot woman jerking you off, but when you open your eyes you are going to realize it is just you jerking yourself off. :)

Orange_Crush

Quote from: ramit on October 12, 2005, 11:03:48 AM
You can close your eyes while jerking off and pretend it is a hot woman jerking you off, but when you open your eyes you are going to realize it is just you jerking yourself off. :)

Not unless you do "The stranger"

You have to sit on your hand and let it fall asleep and do it when your hand is nice and numb
I ain't got time for pain, the only pain I got time for is the pain i put on fools how don't know what time it is.

ramit

That is freakin' hilarious, but a pretty good idea.

Old Moparz

Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry

Orange_Crush

Quote from: Old Moparz on October 12, 2005, 11:17:38 AM
That's retarded.

Yeah...but I bet Mustanghater's sitting on his hand right now!

Plumcrazy

When you are looking for something it's always in the last place you look.
After you find it you stop looking.

It's not a midlife crisis, it's my second adolescence.

andy74

:iagree:damn it, i just spit coffee on the desk,thast freaking funny!

if i go to a syracuse basketball game,i can get through each half and only pee once-holding all the beer in,but like i said,cant do it at home
                    if my wife comes to a bar with me,the odds of an ex girl friend being there go up 200%
              the amount of cash it costs to fix something goes up by the amount i have saved in my charger fund

Telvis

The inventor of the modern toilet was named John Crapper...no not really...urban myth...would have been funny if it was true.

More people watched Elvis: Aloha from Hawaii (1973) (live Via Satellite TV special) than watched Neil Armstrong walk on the moon.

I have more hair on my butt than on my head.

I made an attorney spontaneously crap his pants then nearly got him disbarred. He then sold his house and moved away. ;D

If you put enough spin on it a cat won't land on it's feet when you throw it in the air

I scared a rabbit to death once

All women that are fat, missing at least one tooth and have at least one tatoo will think I am hot.

ramit

Quote from: Orange_Crush on October 12, 2005, 11:19:05 AM
That's retarded.

He is probably sitting on both of his hands hoping to have a threesome.   That would explain why he hasn't posted considering he is full of useless information.

Telvis

Quote from: ramit on October 12, 2005, 11:39:12 AM
That's retarded.

He is probably sitting on both of his hands hoping to have a threesome.     That would explain why he hasn't posted considering he is full of useless information.

:haha:

andy74

Quote from: ramit on October 12, 2005, 11:39:12 AM
That's retarded.

He is probably sitting on both of his hands hoping to have a threesome.     That would explain why he hasn't posted considering he is full of useless information.
very good point-but this is useless info,not useful!
          reading damn near anything mustanghater posts will cause you to want to pop your eyeballs out your nose

Charger_Fan

When checking my daily e-mails, most information retrieved therein contains 95% BS. :icon_bs:

Oh & apparently the Falcon name is still being used in Ford's new car line up...

...in Australia. ;D

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Steve P.

No two snow flakes are the same..

Anything about Michael Jackson..

Most anything you see done at Boyd Cottingtons Hot Turd shop.....

OC shaves his gems........  I'm still laughing!!!!
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

Khyron

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

mustanghater

trying so hard not to post crap just to post

I like eggs
get off my leg stupid dog
moving again
gas is to much
New Muscle car forum
http://usav8.com/aamc/index.php
www.myspace.com/spencespeed

LeeBoy

The FDA has outlawed the production of vinegar and water douche.........Due to doctors reporting to many outbreaks of pickled tongue!!!   :yesnod:
My 68 Charger build http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,41318.0.html
2008 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited, 2005 HEMI Ram( totaled with only 27,000 miles on it!), 1977 Power Wagon (Sold), 1977 Plymouth Trailduster, 1974 360 Cuda, 1973 Satellite Sebring Plus, 1973 D200 Adventurer Sport, 1968 Charger (sold), 1965 Dart (sold)

Doc74

Rain contains vitamin B12.

Hot water is heavier than cold.

A day on the planet Mercury is twice as long as its year. Mercury rotates very slowly but revolves around the sun in slightly less than 88 days.

The first man-made item to exceed the speed of sound is the bull whip or leather whip. When the whip is snapped, the knotted end makes a "crack" or popping noise. It is actually causing a mini sonic boom as it exceeds the speed of sound.

A bowl of lime Jell-O, when hooked up to an EEG machine, exhibited movement which is virtually identical to the brain waves of a healthy adult man or woman.

If you stand in the bottom of a well, you would be able to see the stars even in the daytime.

At any given time, there are 1,800 thunderstorms in progress over the earth's atmosphere.

Under the law of Mississippi, there’s no such thing as a female Peeping Tom.

An old law in Bellingham, Washington, made it illegal for a woman to take more than 3 steps backwards while dancing.

In Somalia, Africa, it's been decreed illegal to carry old chewing gum stuck on the tip of your nose.

No building in DC may be taller than 13 floors. This is so that no matter where in the city you are, you can see the monument to our first president, Washington.

The 1997 Jack Nicholson film - "As Good As It Gets", is known in China as "Mr. Cat Poop".

Donald Duck comics were banned from Finland because he doesn't wear pants.
(I think I now know why Mefirst's not living in Finland anymore....)