News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Went for a little run yesterday with some friends... (PICS).

Started by NYCMille, April 07, 2008, 02:11:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NYCMille

Hey guys -

Yesterday I went out for a VERY early 5am 200 mile run with some of buddies of mine - needless to say some of the cars where VERY nice... here are some pics. I wrote a blog for Cardomain.com located here http://blog.cardomain.com/blog/2008/04/445-am-start-yo.html#more

LeeBoy

My 68 Charger build http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,41318.0.html
2008 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited, 2005 HEMI Ram( totaled with only 27,000 miles on it!), 1977 Power Wagon (Sold), 1977 Plymouth Trailduster, 1974 360 Cuda, 1973 Satellite Sebring Plus, 1973 D200 Adventurer Sport, 1968 Charger (sold), 1965 Dart (sold)

Blown70

NYCMille

Well the Daytona's about a month away from completion and the Charger needs new tires and brake pads (about a week away) but I think you if you look closely you"ll see I was in fact...there.

Fitz73Chrgr

'73 Charger - project                '70 Charger - driver                 '66 Charger - survivor

Resto thread:
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,89803.msg1019541.html#msg1019541

moparstuart

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

Blown70

Quote from: NYCMille on April 07, 2008, 03:24:19 PM
Well the Daytona's about a month away from completion and the Charger needs new tires and brake pads (about a week away) but I think you if you look closely you"ll see I was in fact...there.

Any particular reason for needing new tires......hahahaha :icon_smile_cool:

NYCMille

Just wait until I post the video of why I need new tires...

Just 6T9 CHGR

Chris' '69 Charger R/T

resq302

Brian
1969 Dodge Charger (factory 4 speed, H code 383 engine,  AACA Senior winner, 2008 Concours d'Elegance participant, 2009 Concours d'Elegance award winner)
1970 Challenger Convert. factory #'s matching red inter. w/ white body.  318 car built 9/28/69 (AACA Senior winner)
1969 Plymough GTX convertible - original sheet metal, #'s matching drivetrain, T3 Honey Bronze, 1 of 701 produced, 1 of 362 with 440 4 bbl - auto

NYCMille

Still got the ACCORD!! all 4 mighty cylinders of it. The M5 will/is most likely be for sale soon as I rarely drive it - it's a great car, fast as hell and a total sleeper but... just does not provide the driving pleasure that I get from the Charger. Every time the garage goes up the Charger comes out... thus the need for new tires, brake pads, exhaust, interior bits... blah, blah, blah... you all know the story.

Other cars will come and go but the Charger will stay FOREVER!  :2thumbs:

pettyfan43

Hey Mike EMAIL me! Got some pics for ya!!!!!

You guys know how to have FUN with your cars!

runningman

squeakfinder

Lets see, theres a Ferrari a Cobra, couple of BMW's..."Whats that black car?"

Well, that looks like it was fun.  :2thumbs:
Still looking for 15x7 Appliance slotted mags.....

MoParMetal

looking for another one
xbox gamertag: mprmtl

C_stripes

C'mon guys.  The black car is the new ford pinto concept.   Duh!!!!

I also think it is the new Audi
I'm smarter than I act, But I don't act smarter than I am.

MoParMetal

looking for another one

squeakfinder

HA HA! I may be lazy but I'm not stupid. I get somebody else to do the research for me.
Still looking for 15x7 Appliance slotted mags.....

MoParMetal

Quote from: squeakfinder on April 08, 2008, 07:48:02 PM

HA HA! I may be lazy but I'm not stupid. I get somebody else to do the research for me.

are you ok?  ???
looking for another one

Rolling_Thunder

R8 looks nice...     I went to a show here in So Cal the other day at a >gulp< Ford dealership and they had 8 Ford GTs there....       The other GT was a Porsche Carerra     :yesnod:
1968 Dodge Charger - 6.1L Hemi / 6-speed / 3.55 Sure Grip

2013 Dodge Challenger R/T - 5.7L Hemi / 6-speed / 3.73 Limited Slip

1964 Dodge Polara 500 - 440 / 4-speed / 3.91 Sure Grip

1973 Dodge Challenger Rallye - 340 / A-518 / 3.23 Sure Grip

chargerrt

Quote from: Rolling_Thunder on April 09, 2008, 12:02:50 AM
R8 looks nice...     I went to a show here in So Cal the other day at a >gulp< Ford dealership and they had 8 Ford GTs there....       The other GT was a Porsche Carerra     :yesnod:

I absolutely love the new Ford GTs.  They are one of my all time favorite cars (probably in the top 2 or 3).  In fact, if there was an opportunity to trade my Charger in it's fully completed stage for a low milage, like new, white w/ blue stripes GT, I would seriously consider it...maybe even do it.

MoParMetal

Quote from: chargerrt on April 09, 2008, 12:56:06 AM

I absolutely love the new Ford GTs.  They are one of my all time favorite cars (probably in the top 2 or 3).  In fact, if there was an opportunity to trade my Charger in it's fully completed stage for a low milage, like new, white w/ blue stripes GT, I would seriously consider it...maybe even do it.

:slap:
looking for another one

Ponch ®

Quote from: MoParMetal on April 09, 2008, 01:29:14 AM
Quote from: chargerrt on April 09, 2008, 12:56:06 AM

:slap:

I was thinking more like this:

"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

Brock Samson

Pistolpete

Wow, that looks like it would have been a ton of fun!

I still say we should organize a drive or canonball run of our own!
'68 440 4 spd - Pro Tour
'69 R/T 440 4 spd

I love being me......ask anybody!