News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

I OWN A 69 CHARGER AGAIN!!!!! WOOOOOOOoooooot PICS PICS PICS!!

Started by BB1, April 06, 2008, 05:51:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BB1

;D
Delete my profile

Ghoste

So when does it get the repaint into the way cool silver color that it originally came with?

ChargerSG

Looking for 383 Magnum #0B196875 and 0B115166

Charger_Fan

Man, that's a thing of beauty, CONGRATS!!! :cheers:  What does your other Charger think about the new arrival? ;D

The guy was right, the silver under the hood does look a little green. Must be old age fungus. :lol:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

terrible one

HELL YES! I know the feeling! Bringing it home for the first time, exploring it all up and down, getting up in the middle of the night to go look at it because you can't sleep ( . . . maybe that was just me) BEAUTIFUL! Congrats on the ownershipl!

Blown70

NICE!!! 

And I know how it feels to see one of my cars go down the road.... :rotz:

Tilar

Man, That old gal has a ton of potential! Good looking automobile you have there!
Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

BB1

You guys are great, thanks.

I feel like it is my first date with my 1st 69. Lots of ghosts coming back to me like a chill of a horror movie.
Keep your mind out of the gutter.  :smilielol:

My 68 is still being worked on at the body shop; I just hope the play nice together. I feel like a daddy.  :rofl:

This will be a silver Charger again for sure.

Looks like it could use a frame caps on the pass side, nothing major found , no trunk floor is the worst.

I can get it running for the cruise, all I need is some small parts and a running 383 engine.

Dang car already went through a red light!
Delete my profile

BB1

:o
Delete my profile

BB1

:popcrn:
Delete my profile

BB1

:icon_smile_big:
Delete my profile

Charger_Fan

Yep, you got off pretty easy rust-wise. :thumbs: Is that a fiberglass patch inside the left quarter?

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Dans 68

Congratulations!   :2thumbs:  It is always a great feeling to have a new babe!

Dan
1973 SE 400 727  1 of 19,645                                        1968 383 4bbl 4spds  2 of 259

BB1

No it expanding insulation, the kind for a house.  :shruggy:

Quote from: CHARGER_FAN on April 08, 2008, 05:47:20 PM
Yep, you got off pretty easy rust-wise. :thumbs: Is that a fiberglass patch inside the left quarter?

What does Chrysler Silver look like?

Some dumb dumb put the brake shoes on wrong.  ::)
Delete my profile

chargerrt

That car reminds me of my dad's old '69.  His was red and had the hood scallops painted black like that. 

The70RT

<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

PocketThunder

"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

supserdave

How much if I may ask :popcrn:? Nice score, she should be a beaut! Silver is a great color on a 69.

BB1

$7750.00 I bet I can get it running for under 9000.

It needs wheels and tires, carpet, front seats redone, a 383 engine, belts and hoses. Might need a radiator eventually.

I'd like a new engine harness, newer Alt gauge, rear springs and shocks, washers, grommets, kick down linkage.

Some body work to the 1/4 and trunk floor and rear window will be made soon. Small repairs here and there.

This Dodge Charger XP29H9 is deemed to be in good to fair condition.  ;D

Brakes are being redone as of this week.

Ed's Garage "MoPar" Quality Service Since 1983
Delete my profile

supserdave

Thats a deal! Drive the wheels off it while you work on it.

RD

Ed,  you have exactly 1 month to get it running and streetable for the mopar cruise.. if you need anything, I will be there in a heartbeat to help you fix it, install it, or rebuild it!

just let me know.
Jamey

p.s. *edit*  congratulations!!! it looks awesome.. now if I can just get you to sell it to me for 10% of what you paid for it?  :scratchchin:
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

BB1

Haa haaa  :nana:

I need a running 383 engine, any rebuilt or used one will do. Fuel pump, engine mounts.

I have a 1967 440 complete engine I am willing to trade. It has 915 heads which is one year only.
Or cash $500. does not run.

Steel black rims, police or other type with used tires. Auto kick down linkage.

If I just had an engine and a bunch of guys, it could be done in a few days. Maybe we can have a beer weekend at my house.  :cheers:

Call all Mafia members this is an emergency ;) 

Thanks Jamey

Delete my profile

69bronzeT5

Quote from: BB1 on April 08, 2008, 06:26:02 PM
No it expanding insulation, the kind for a house.  :shruggy:

I have the same stuff in my quarter on the right side
Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

The70RT

I haven't any line on a 383 but If you get one I could go for coming down and help  :2thumbs:
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

NMike