News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Just bought parts

Started by FJMG, February 07, 2008, 08:23:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FJMG

I just wanted to let everyone know that I just purchased and recieved parts from chargersgonewild (is listed on the classified boardhere). The item was exactly as described, arrived quite quickly and was packaged with care. I look forward to buy from this seller again!

leeandgrant

thank you for posting a smooth transaction with another member. next time i see they have something for sale i may be more inclined to deal with :yesnod:
1968 318 Charger
1969 440 General Lee
1970 440/4speed Super Bee clone Project
1968 383 Charger project
1969 charger parts car
1977 Plymouth Trailduster
2003 Dodge Hemi Ram
2009 Dodge Charger Super Bee SRT
2000 Dodge dually diesel

Death1970Proof

Quote from: FJMG on February 07, 2008, 08:23:26 PM
    I just wanted to let everyone know that I just purchased and recieved parts from chargersgonewild (is listed on the classified boardhere). The item was exactly as described, arrived quite quickly and was packaged with care. I look forward to buy from this seller again!

Im glad you had luck with the seller....He just S**T me out of $160!! It's been a week. No contact and no parts!  :flame: :flame: :flame: Will not contact me either....
"Remember when I said this car was death proof? Well that wasnt' a lie-this car is 100%death proof- only to get the benefit of it honey you really need to be sitting in my seat"...

Paul 500

He done me out of $125 wont reply to any of my messages been a month. Dont get buy anything off him.
68 Charger R/T
69 Charger 500