News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Portland Oregon Swap meet held this weekend..did any go to it??

Started by petercharger, April 06, 2008, 11:04:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

petercharger

What was anyones opinion on the swap meet when it came to mopar stuff and cars? does it seem like there mopars are few and not to may choices?
best way to get a hold of me is brushcollege@msn.com...thanks

daytonakid

I was there sold almost everything Friday. I had chevy and mopar stuff both. I know there are not many mopar items for sale compared to chevy but there were a lot more chevy buyers than mopar buyers. Most of my chevy stuff was gone in 1 hour the mopar stuff took all day. Don't misunderstand I am by far a avid mopar guy. There just are a lot more chevy guys out there. Bill
Owner East Portland Auto Body www.eastportlandautobody.com

bull

I skipped it this year because the last time I went I walked my friggin' legs off and could hardly find enough Mopar stuff to fill a 5-gallon bucket. That and 9 years out of 10 it rains like crazy. This year it rained like mad most of Friday and Sat and Sun were spotty but still pretty wet. Besides that I just couldn't think of any used parts I needed. In a nutshell: too many people, too much rain, too few Mopar parts.

S CHARGER

I went.  There was a killer Petty Blue Duster there, but the guy wanted Way to much for it, mostly non-Mopar stuff there.  A lot of fun as always! :2thumbs:

y3chargerrt

bull

Quote from: y3chargerrt on April 08, 2008, 07:16:49 PM
Sounds like spring Carlisle west!

Not exactly but it's probably the best the northwest has to offer.