News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

SAW THESE TWO AT A LOCAL DEALER

Started by TripleBlackGator, April 06, 2008, 10:36:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TripleBlackGator

I had my camera with me (always) and snapped these two pictures at a local dealership.
Malicious, vindictive, spiteful, cynical, pessimistic, sarcastic, & antagonistic. And those are my good traits!

greenpigs

What does it say on the side?

My guess is DUMBASS!
1969 Charger RT

Living Chevy free

Charger-Bodie

You gonna trade youre '70 in on one??
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

TruckDriver

PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Brock Samson

that's the new hemi orange color with the new stripes,. they don't look good in that color to me, imo,..  :shruggy: those stripes don't help any either...
i like the new red and the b-5 blue though,.. look alot better in those colors... i prefer the superbee stripes,.. but i thnk my favorite ones are the real police models...  :shruggy:

69_500

I do like the new blue color they have on the Chargers. Looks pretty good. Personally though I don't like the new graphics on the Daytona's or Superbee's. I just like the looks of the SRT-8's though.

69charger2002

that looks like general lee orange. YEEHAA!!
i live in CHARGERLAND.. visitors welcome. 166 total, 7 still around      

http://charger01foster.tripod.com/

TripleBlackGator

Here's a closer look and NO, I am not trading in my '70.
Malicious, vindictive, spiteful, cynical, pessimistic, sarcastic, & antagonistic. And those are my good traits!

daytonalo

I would get confused on which door to get into !!!!!!!!!

TheGhost

I wonder how many people clicked this thread, thinking it was going to be about the Challenger. :lol:
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.  Especially if they have access to the internet.

69bronzeT5

Quote from: daytonalo on April 06, 2008, 02:03:36 PM
I would get confused on which door to get into !!!!!!!!!

:smilielol: Another funny from cupcake :smilielol:
Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

Ponch ®

I like the color...but im not too crazy about those lower stripes. Too Mustang-ish for my taste.
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

hemihead

Quote from: TripleBlackGator on April 06, 2008, 01:58:12 PM
Why not ? Everyone tries to convince me how they are real Chargers , how good they look and how they are faster than the 2 door Chargers . Why not dump your slow , old 70 on the dealer for a new Charger ( Creeder ) .
Lots of people talkin' , few of them know
Soul of a woman was created below
  Led Zeppelin

Just 6T9 CHGR

I like it!  Would match my real one nicely!  :thumbs:
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

Ponch ®

Quote from: hemihead on April 06, 2008, 04:45:07 PM
Why not ? Everyone tries to convince me how they are real Chargers , how good they look and how they are faster than the 2 door Chargers . Why not dump your slow , old 70 on the dealer for a new Charger ( Creeder ) .

I think that trying to compare them is an entirely wrong approach. I have both a classic and new Charger, and to me they're apples and oranges. Both groups - the LX Charger owners and the Classic owners - are always trying to compare them and try to prove that theirs is the 'best'. Even Dodge/Chrysler marketing tries to do it. It's kinda hard to do. The only thing they have in common - for better or worse - is the name. Unfortunately that's where a lot of the comparisons stem from. 
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Bob Hanner

rusty lee

saw one of them at our local dealer this weekend. same color what a shame to use the daytona name in vane.

TheGhost

Why not ? Everyone tries to convince me how they are real Chargers , how good they look and how they are faster than the 2 door Chargers .

Doesn't mean we think that everyone should trade their classic Charger for a new one.  As much as I like the new Charger, I'd rather have the classic.

Also, I don't try to convince people the new ones are better, I just try to make them realize that it's not the "piece of shit" many of you claim it is.  Admit it, the only thing you hate is the name, and if it had a different name, then you wouldn't be bitching about the car at all.
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.  Especially if they have access to the internet.

hemihead

Quote from: TheGhost on April 06, 2008, 11:21:53 PM
Why not ? Everyone tries to convince me how they are real Chargers , how good they look and how they are faster than the 2 door Chargers .

Doesn't mean we think that everyone should trade their classic Charger for a new one.  As much as I like the new Charger, I'd rather have the classic.

Also, I don't try to convince people the new ones are better, I just try to make them realize that it's not the "piece of shit" many of you claim it is.  Admit it, the only thing you hate is the name, and if it had a different name, then you wouldn't be bitching about the car at all.
I still wouldn't buy one . I still think they look like the north end of a south bound dog .
Lots of people talkin' , few of them know
Soul of a woman was created below
  Led Zeppelin

TripleBlackGator

Another dealership and 2 more of the same color.

Troy

I liked the Go Mango better. I also really like the new blue and the yellow Super Bees don't look half bad. The lime green even looks better than that I think. The blacked out grill looks 1,000 times better than the chrome one - especially with the spoilers, hood, and tail black-outs. Not a fan of that side stripe at all. Since there is no other bright trim on the car the wheels look out of place. If I were in that market I'd probably buy a Magnum instead (although that grill looks ugly too). Too bad they are going to be discontinued.

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

daytonalo

THAT CAR REMINDS ME OF A BOWL CURL !!!!!!!!!

Ponch ®

Quote from: Troy on April 07, 2008, 09:24:34 AM
I liked the Go Mango better. I also really like the new blue and the yellow Super Bees don't look half bad. The lime green even looks better than that I think. The blacked out grill looks 1,000 times better than the chrome one - especially with the spoilers, hood, and tail black-outs. Not a fan of that side stripe at all. Since there is no other bright trim on the car the wheels look out of place. If I were in that market I'd probably buy a Magnum instead (although that grill looks ugly too). Too bad they are going to be discontinued.

Troy

I don't like the wheels either...mostly because they're the plastic clad types (unlike SRT wheels).

If you don't like the Maggie's front end, buy one and swap out the front end for that of a 300. it's an almost direct bolt-on and it looks pretty badass, IMHO. It's how they sell em in  Europe...

daytonalo

YOU FORGOT TO MENTION CHOP OFF TWO DOORS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ponch ®