News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Bug catcher...

Started by plum500, April 06, 2008, 07:32:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

plum500

Not sure what some of you will think of this. I'm working on a '71 and have several components to it that I am doing up so I can swap stuff around and change it up when I feel like it. Buldge hood - normal, air dam, maybe wheels too, etc etc. Anyhow, the main theme for the car is "what I would have done to it in my own garage if I owned it in the mid '70s (and was old enough :)"

With all the cold weather, I've been trying to do small projects in the house...(for the car)...

So... for those days (probably the first, before I even have either hood painted up)... I managed to grab an old scoop off ebay, picked up some new throttle parts at a local store, fabbed a bracket (took a while to get the ratio/arc just right), have a new kickdown, springs etc... shiny... did the butterflies in blue engine enamel...

(yes, I hope to have enough knowledge to have a real blower setup someday, but one thing at a time :)

Anyhoo, long story short, some days, I thought I'd roll hoodless and old school with this.....

(before and after)