News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

I OWN A 69 CHARGER AGAIN!!!!! WOOOOOOOoooooot PICS PICS PICS!!

Started by BB1, April 06, 2008, 05:51:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MOPARHOUND!

Great score!  Silver too. 

I emailed the seller a few months back, thinking it might be a Green/Green car, and he emailed back it had a black interior, which made it tempting.  He gave no indication the car was originally silver.  I emailed him again about coming to look at it, but no response.  A few weeks later it was back on Craigslist again, and the seller was complaining about an overseas buyer that backed out.   Then he lowered the price, but I've too many projects now.

Thought it was fairly priced for buyer and seller, given the condition and what it needs.  Glad it went to a good home. 

I've got a 383 from a 68 C-body in the garage, mileage unknown, if you're interested.  It was running when pulled.  A guy was planning on demo-derbying the car, and wanted to run his brand X engine and trans in the C-barge in the derby.
1971 Charger R/T, 440 H.P., Auto, A/C Daily Driven (till gas went nuts).  NOW IN CARS FOR SALE SECTION: http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,48709.0.html
1969 Charger 318/Auto (latest addtion): http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,31948.0.html
*Speed costs money son, how fast do you want to go, and for how long?"
*"Build the biggest engine you can afford the first time."
*"We normally wouldn't use a 383 for this build, parts and labor for a 440 cost the same."

Hemidoug

Quote from: BB1 on April 06, 2008, 05:59:44 PM
Ohhh Shit A4 is Silver, Dang why do I get the weird Charger colors.  :rotz: ::)

So how is A4 "weird"? If you look close at my sig pics you'll see one in A4.......one of the nicest colors for that year IMHO....

Nice score BTW...
71 R/T 440 6pak, 4spd Mr Norms GSD

69*F5*SE

Wow!!  She'll look sweet in that silver.  Hell, they look sweet in primer so, she'll definitely look sweet silver.  Congrats on your score.   :2thumbs:
PS- Throw that 440 in that baby!   :yesnod:

RD

Quote from: BB1 on April 09, 2008, 08:53:16 PM
Haa haaa  :nana:

I need a running 383 engine, any rebuilt or used one will do. Fuel pump, engine mounts.

I have a 1967 440 complete engine I am willing to trade. It has 915 heads which is one year only.
Or cash $500. does not run.

Steel black rims, police or other type with used tires. Auto kick down linkage.

If I just had an engine and a bunch of guys, it could be done in a few days. Maybe we can have a beer weekend at my house.  :cheers:

Call all Mafia members this is an emergency ;) 

Thanks Jamey

sounds like a plan.... i could get a 318/904 running for it within that time frame... LOL but not a 383.  let me know about the trans... I have to finish Allen's this weekend, but I can get started on another after that.

Jamey
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

BigBlockSam

cobgrats . the cars looks pretty tight. good luck with her.  :cheers:
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

billssuperbird

BB1

Quote from: Hemidoug on April 10, 2008, 10:00:47 AM
Quote from: BB1 on April 06, 2008, 05:59:44 PM
Ohhh Shit A4 is Silver, Dang why do I get the weird Charger colors.  :rotz: ::)

So how is A4 "weird"? If you look close at my sig pics you'll see one in A4.......one of the nicest colors for that year IMHO....

Nice score BTW...

I ment I haven't ever seen a Mopar in anything but green, red or brown. This is a first for me and I love it.

RD, I pulled the trans out today, he said it worked fine.

Thanks BSB & BBS

MH, Let me have a look at your 383, is it a 4V manifold?
This guy just called me out of the blue, and I just got off work so I ran down to see it. He was getting scammed by overseas people left and right.
He had no knowledge of it being Silver, but I found out what A4 is and that was all it took.  :coolgleamA:

The 440 is in pieces, but let me know if anyone wants it.

Delete my profile