News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

My Hemi Sold Again

Started by 69hemi, April 01, 2008, 10:14:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bzabodyn

Quote from: 69_500 on April 04, 2008, 07:24:49 PM
Quote from: bzabodyn on April 01, 2008, 09:49:15 PM
I know you sold the car when the Mopar market was a little stronger, and kudos to you for that...  but, I'm real curious what they sold the car for now and how close to that $200M number they got... (not that I'm ever going to consider selling my car)...

BZ

I thought your car was your kids college fund as well? I know things change, but I thought that your future intentions included putting up for sale at BJ after completion some day?

I am considering it his "college fund" but since he just turned one, we're quite a ways off! (and I'd never sell it at BJ, btw - that place is just a circus in my mind)...

BZ
1969 Dodge Charger R/T - 426 HEMI/4 speed/Track Pack

69hemi

I am considering it his "college fund" but since he just turned one, we're quite a ways off! (and I'd never sell it at BJ, btw - that place is just a circus in my mind)...

BZ

When my Hemi was for sale I made a few inbquires to BJ and was left with the taste of dirty diapers in my mouth the same with a few of the other collector car auctions and brokers.
http://www.69hemi.com
1969 Hemi R/T Charger
1969 440 GTX
1965 Hemi A/FX Plymouth
1964 Hemi Superstock Dodge
02 Ram
95 Ram