News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Are you a builder....or a buyer?

Started by Magnumcharger, April 03, 2008, 01:46:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you do your own work on your cars? Or do you pay other people to work on your Charger?

Do all of my own work!!
48 (38.1%)
Hire out some of the hard stuff.
55 (43.7%)
Hire out everything that looks difficult.
12 (9.5%)
Hire out most of the work.
8 (6.3%)
I've got the cash...let somebody else get dirty!
3 (2.4%)

Total Members Voted: 126

six-tee-nine

Both if I could afford it.

I love to to the resto job myself but if I had enough money on the side I would buy myself a restored second car to hit the road in. Because at this moment the Charger is not road worthy and it kills me not to be able to go for a nice drive in the summer...
Greetings from Belgium, the beer country

NOS is nice, turbo's are neat, but when it comes to Mopars, there's no need to cheat...

70 Charger RT

I'll do everything except engine machining (no equipment), final body prep and paint (no painting skills other than rattle can paint) and front end alignment (again, no equipment).  Plenty of pride left after completion even though I did maybe 95% of my own work.
70 Charger R/T - 440/6
07 BMW 328iS
04 GMC SLE 2500 Diesel

SFRT

if I had the time I'd do it all...as it is 50/50. sometimes its more cost effective to get a restored part.

label me: dilettante...
Always Drive Responsibly

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Pistolpete

Wish I had the skills, but just don't.

I do what I can and farm the majority out.............but man I can manage a project like nobodys business!! LOL :lol:
'68 440 4 spd - Pro Tour
'69 R/T 440 4 spd

I love being me......ask anybody!