News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

WILL IT BUFF OUT ??????????

Started by daytonalo, January 10, 2009, 07:14:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

daytonalo

I'M GOING TO TRY A FEW OF THOSE PRODUCTS YOU SEE BILL MAZE SELLING ON TV LIKE MIGHTY PUTTY TO PUT  A WRECK BACK TOGETHER !!!!! :)

WingCharger

Yep, that'll work...

Hows the diesel doing? :popcrn:

1969chargerrtse

When buffing, go with the course grit first.  I don't think the fine grit paste will fix all that.  :icon_smile_wink:

Bill Maze?  Is that the YELLING!! guy? :icon_smile_shock:
This car was sold many years ago to somebody in Wisconsin. I now am retired and living in Florida.

daytonalo

My Diesel truck runs it balls off , 95 12 valve cummins , 650 ft pounds at the rear wheels , tows like a big rig , and only paid 1600 from and old timer on craigslist . Ive owned over 100 cars and this truck is faster than most of the cars

Larry

WingCharger

Quote from: daytonalo on January 10, 2009, 09:51:06 AM
My Diesel truck runs it balls off , 95 12 valve cummins , 650 ft pounds at the rear wheels , tows like a big rig , and only paid 1600 from and old timer on craigslist . Ive owned over 100 cars and this truck is faster than most of the cars

Larry
Nice. :2thumbs: (Needs to be a dually though... :icon_smile_big:)
What happened to the wrecked rr pic? :shruggy:

daytonalo

Why ??? It is rated to pull 13 k , and it was almost free !!! The car is in my shop for repair and I felt it was unfair to post cust cars after I posted it