News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

best comment ever about your car

Started by mikesbbody, March 20, 2008, 08:06:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PocketThunder

Quote from: hemihead nc on March 30, 2008, 11:47:20 PM
...my car is a red 66 Hemi Charger that's better looking than most, been in the magazines and won more than its share of shows. But the best was at a club event at a Dodge Dealership and a bunch of us were talking crap and just being car guys, when I noticed a dad and his young( 5-6 yr old) son checking out my car. Dad was showing a lot more interest than the usual fan and he is pointing out features and what he likes about the car to his son. Of course this has most of us getting closer to see whats going on. Dad keeps saying how much he likes my car and junior keeps agreeing with him. They are over, under and almost in the car looking at stuff when junior says " boy dad, you really like this car dont you!!.....Dad says " SON, I'D TRADE YOUR MOTHER FOR THIS CAR !!!!"   Of course we all burst out laffing and then dad realized that he had an audience for all of this, he turned red, grabbed his boy and off they went. We were laffing so hard it wasnt untill they had left, that on of the guys said I should have asked him for a picture of his wife. Had to be an all time classic!!

that was awesome!   :rofl: 
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

69_500

Best comment on the 500 so far was from my dad. He told me that I finally had a Charger worth keeping. But then quickly noted that he had had 2 500's and 5 Daytona's, and that I had a lot of catching up to do.

als500

Best comment on my C500 was last weekend when a guy in a new viper pull up while I was pumping gas at a gas station, and he said" Man are you taking that car to Barrett Jackson? It's beautiful". I said no, just going for a cruise. He then stated, that it was :icon_smile_cool: the best charger he's ever seen. :icon_smile_cool:

BigBlackDodge

myk

Hmm...Best remark anyone ever made to me was "dude, you should be killed for owning a car like that."

chargerkid01

I got "wow thats a piece of shit" when I first bought the car (Grandma said that) now its I guess it is getting better all my friends say its awsome even in a billion pieces

WheresMyCharger

In my Challenger R/T , stopped at the light and an older gentleman gasing up his car at the pump yells over " Man....is that as fast as it looks?" I replied " pretty close"
Have you seen my old '69 Charger??
       *XP29H9B324356*