News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

69 R/T front disc rotors

Started by Lord Warlock, March 31, 2008, 08:13:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lord Warlock

Are the rotors for the factory front disc cars available anywhere?  Got a set of new calipers and hate to put them on the grooved old rotors, but don't see them in normal searches on the web.  Figure yall ought to know better than anyone else. 

I prefer to use the stock system, even though I bought a conversion kit 10 years ago, and still haven't put it on.  (stll boxed and wrapped) Think the conversion is a 76 A body system.  I plan to use the original style master cylinder and power brake booster, which was changed just prior to being stored long term, (worked fine for a couple months before storage)

I figure i'll spend more time searching older threads while waiting for responses.  Thanks for the help. 

Lord Warlock
69 RT/SE Y3 cream yellow w/tan vinyl top and black r/t stripe. non matching 440/375, 3:23, Column shift auto w/buddy seat, tan interior, am/fm w/fr to back fade, Now wears 17" magnum 500 rims and Nitto tires. Fresh repaint, new interior, new wheels and tires.

Just 6T9 CHGR

Chris' '69 Charger R/T