News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Excellent pic

Started by TeeWJay426, March 31, 2008, 09:50:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TeeWJay426

Saw this on another forum, and thought it was too good not to share it.... :2thumbs:

74 Charger SE, 400 HP, 4-speed

speedfreak68

Thats awesome  :cheers: thanks for shareing.

PocketThunder

That is sweet. . :drool5:

but arent hondas front wheel drive? ....  do they (or did they) make a rear wheel drive car?
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Kevin68N71

You know, that just reminds me, we don't see enough of the (2nd generation???? or 1st????) Barracudas, especially notchbacks.  When was the last time you saw a 'CUDA of this year?  They had a bizarre one with a 383 in it.  Not to mention the Formula S.

When I first got into musclecars, I was so into the Formula S fastback model.  They were hard to find even then.  They seem to be forgotten about now.
Do I have the last, operational Popcar Spacemobile?

mally69

Hemidog

TruckDriver

PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

six-tee-nine

Quote from: PocketThunder on March 31, 2008, 10:11:24 AM

but arent hondas front wheel drive? ....  do they (or did they) make a rear wheel drive car?

Sure a Honda / Acura NSX is a rear wheel drive mid motored............thing.
Greetings from Belgium, the beer country

NOS is nice, turbo's are neat, but when it comes to Mopars, there's no need to cheat...

T16

CB

that pic is so cool I had it as my desktop for some time  :2thumbs:
1968 Dodge Coronet 500

heidifisher

:cheers: :2thumbs: thanks for the cool pic!

1969chargerrtse

Quote from: PocketThunder on March 31, 2008, 10:11:24 AM

:hah:  Good point, great picture.
This car was sold many years ago to somebody in Wisconsin. I now am retired and living in Florida.

BlaineKaiser450

hahaha there is one kind of Honda that can do that.....

1969 Plymouth Satellite - 440 - 727 - 3.73 - 8 3/4 Suregrip

1993 Dodge W350 Dually

1999 F250 7.3

Charger_Fan

Maybe so, but Mopars look cooler doin' it. :icon_smile_cool:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

BlaineKaiser450

that is an awesome pic
1969 Plymouth Satellite - 440 - 727 - 3.73 - 8 3/4 Suregrip

1993 Dodge W350 Dually

1999 F250 7.3

HITMAN 149

he's gonna need some bumper work after that launch!!!!! :2thumbs:
68 Charger R/T, SOLD =/ sniffle sniffle
01 BMW 740i SPORT  
01 Hot Rod Harley Dresser, SOLD =/ =/

2fast4u

even the new Mopars can do that............ :D
DODGE CHARGER--Fuel for Living!

clausoe

Shouldn't it be twisting the other way?

69chargeryeehaa

Quote from: clausoe on April 01, 2008, 09:49:50 AM
Shouldn't it be twisting the other way?

he's in Australia!!!  :smilielol: :smilielol: :popcrn:

Chad L. Magee

Quote from: Kevin68N71 on March 31, 2008, 10:43:56 AM
You know, that just reminds me, we don't see enough of the (2nd generation???? or 1st????) Barracudas, especially notchbacks.  When was the last time you saw a 'CUDA of this year?  They had a bizarre one with a 383 in it.  Not to mention the Formula S.

When I first got into musclecars, I was so into the Formula S fastback model.  They were hard to find even then.  They seem to be forgotten about now.

A former friend ha a fastback 383 1969 'Cuda in the mid 90s.  It was decoded by GG and was one of 60 or something like that with the options.  It was blue and needed restored (paint was bad), but was still driven daily by him.  The orginal engine was strong as it had been rebuilt shortly before he got it.  The first local car show he took it to was the last time with that car.  Snooty Chevy guys made comments about the car looking junky.  He decided that it was not good enough of a car (because of the looks), so he traded it back to the previous ower for a 1970 Dart Swinger with a 318 that needed more work to be nice (rust and paint issues).  Not trying to slam the A body guys, but I still think that was a very dumb move on his part..........
Ph.D. Metallocene Chemist......

BMOTOXSTAR

I will post a pic of some air when I get home. BMOTOXSTAR rides again ! :2thumbs:
73' Dodge Rallye Charger 400/4BBL
06' Dodge Ram Quad Cab 4X4 HEMI
15' Dodge Dart 2.7 SXT

Brock Samson

ghost has a gold notchback, i guess he ain't seen this thread yet...
i think he's having his 318 rebuilt if i remember correctly...
here's a pic i took in jan...

Bandit72

there was a yellow 68 notchback 10 miles from me...sat next to a repair shop for about a year...owner never wanted to sell...i snuck up and took a look at it one day and it was a 383 4-speed car....man i wish he would have parted with it. I have no idea where it ended up though.
Daddy ran whiskey in a big black dodge
bought it at an auction at the masons lodge,
Johnson County Sherriff painted on the side,
just shot a coat of primer then he looked inside,
well him and my uncle tore that engine down,
I still remember that rumblin' sound.....

HITMAN 149

here ya go!!! we park our police cars on the last floor of the city garage, right across the street from HQ... and low & behold one morn when i was getting off, from prking the radio car in the garage.... look what was parked there on the floor below!!!!!!!!!! i was told by one of the guys who happen to go to that guys apt on a call recently... that he saw pics of the cuda in the guys house, and the owner told him he was gonna put it up for sale soooon, to help pay off his medical bills????  what's it worth???  :shruggy:
01 BMW 740i SPORT  

Brock Samson

i like the way the cap is kinda, covering the stereo... and the lack of a door handle, gotta love these old junkers.. '68 side marker lights too...

HITMAN 149

hey dave!! lol yea right!! hey i guess we gotta do what we gotta do!!! that's the old school way of a flip top radio face plate!!!  :nana:
hey it's a 4 spd car!!! hmmmmmmm
01 BMW 740i SPORT  

tipopiola

The only way a Honda can do a wheelie like that is in reverse!

squeakfinder

Quote from: tipopiola on April 02, 2008, 04:02:33 PM

Or being slammed into by a semi...
Still looking for 15x7 Appliance slotted mags.....

HITMAN 149

Quote from: squeakfinder on April 02, 2008, 05:36:26 PM
Quote from: tipopiola on April 02, 2008, 04:02:33 PM

Or being slammed into by a semi...

OUCH!!!!!!!!!!  :icon_smile_blackeye:
01 BMW 740i SPORT  

MoParMetal

Quote from: CHARGER_FAN on March 31, 2008, 05:29:51 PM
Maybe so, but Mopars look cooler doin' it. :icon_smile_cool:

are we still doing flying cars?
looking for another one
xbox gamertag: mprmtl

greatwn73

Printed the pic and put it on the fridge for my son, who owns a Honda.