News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

they say that everyone has a twin,right?

Started by andy74, March 31, 2008, 11:17:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

andy74

i was just going for a quick ride in the charger yesterday,and i met a guy with a damn near identical 73! his is a 318,same blue as mine se,with the 3/4 black vinyl top,i told him about this site,and invited him to join up,so we will see!

for about 2 years a bunch of people said they "saw" me at different bars etc in and around syracuse,most of the time when i was at work,now my wife believes me!

bull

Sure she does. :yesnod: My old Mopar buddy who died last year dreamed up a twin '66 Charger to cover his tracks when he was a kid. He and his brother would sneak out at night and push the Charger down the street before starting it to go joy riding but somehow he found out that his dad heard he had been seen around town in it. So the next time he saw his dad - before his dad could say a word about it - he told him he had seen another '66 Charger just like theirs in town. :lol:

Charger_Fan

Quote from: andy74 on March 31, 2008, 11:17:52 AM
for about 2 years a bunch of people said they "saw" me at different bars etc in and around syracuse,most of the time when i was at work,now my wife believes me!
Quote from: bull on March 31, 2008, 01:12:41 PM
Sure she does. :yesnod:
:smilielol:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Charger1970

Cool. that's almost like Newt Gingrich and Ricky Skaggs.  :smilielol:
1970 Charger 500
2015 Challenger SRT