News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

PG Classic Reproduction Seat Belts.

Started by charger500az, March 29, 2008, 11:35:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

charger500az

Hey guys. I was just wondering if any of you have ordered a set of repro seat belts from PG Classic? They obviously don't have the chrysler tags on them but other than that are they pretty close to the stock seat belts. Mine have seen better days and most of the used ones are in average condition at best. Would it ruin my 500 to put these repro seat belts in it? If not, does anyone on here have a complete set of original black seatbelts for my charger that they could sell me? Thanks in advance.

daytonakid

Owner East Portland Auto Body www.eastportlandautobody.com

charger500az

Thanks for responding. They do look like they are reasonably close to stock. Anyways, I will be either cleaning up mine or ordering a set real soon. Let us know how they look in your car.

1970 RT/SE

Anyone try these yet? I need a set as well.

PocketThunder

Since i have no seatbelts, i would go with PG Classics...  ;D
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

BEAPARTS

The seat belts we did have been a big hit, call me and give us the opportunity to earn your business.

Michael C. Ross - Owner
B/E & A Restoration Parts, Inc.
www.beaparts.com
330-725-3990

hotrod98

I have two sets on the way from Mike now and plan to buy three more sets in the near future. I want new belts in all of my cars eventually.

Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.
Charles Addams

BEAPARTS

Quote from: hotrod98 on May 06, 2008, 03:35:12 PM
I have two sets on the way from Mike now and plan to buy three more sets in the near future. I want new belts in all of my cars eventually.

Thx for the big order today HOTROD98, your parts shipped today.  I missed my regular UPS pick-up so I dropped them off myself on my way home for you.

Michael C. Ross - Owner
B/E & A Restoration Parts, Inc.
www.beaparts.com
330-725-3990

hotrod98

Thanks. That's great service. The tracking info is much appreciated. According to UPS the parts should be at my doorstep on Friday.  :2thumbs:

Charles Addams

hotrod98

Received my seatbelts today. they look absolutely perfect. I never dreamed that we would some day see these parts reproduced.
It's going to be nice having correct looking new seat belts instead of those 40 year old "unsafe at any speed" belts.
People that drive around using those worn out original seatbelts are crazy. Now they don't have an excuse.
Mike, I'll order four more sets before the summer is out. My other cars have new belts, but they're generic type belts and I want the correct stuff in all of my cars.  :2thumbs:

Charles Addams

Mopurr

Question on the belts....

I could not find them on the site link above, so tracked picture of red ones on moparts.

For 1969 are the separate shoulder belts done and also do the bottom pieces have the shoulder belt parts on the lower seat belts in the front?

I did not see this in the picture.

hotrod98

Yes and yes. The shoulder belts even have the snaps just like the originals.

Charles Addams

bull

I haven't seen them yet but I assume BE&A's belts have the tags, am I right Mike? If you really need tags I believe that www.ssnake-oyl.com sells and installs them.

bull

Mike, I just saw them on your site and they look nice. Any plans for other years (like 68)?

daytonakid

I got my belts. They look great. I order tags from ecs had them sewn on. Otherthan the plastic retainer that holds the extra portion of the belt on the belt they are perfect. Thanks Mike, Bill
Owner East Portland Auto Body www.eastportlandautobody.com

BEAPARTS

Quote from: bull on May 09, 2008, 11:54:12 PM
Mike, I just saw them on your site and they look nice. Any plans for other years (like 68)?

Bull, we are currently producing all the belts for 68-71 ABEbodys in the most popular colors.  We are unable to attach tags here because of certain legal snags with MOPAR.  All the tags can be purchased direct from Dave at ECS.  He can give you more detailed information as to why he can not sell us the tags.

Mike

smasherofall

Can you get them without the shoulder belts? my 68 never had them.