News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Year and Model?...

Started by Brock Samson, April 02, 2008, 06:31:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brock Samson

Brock Samson

I sure wish i could'a got better pictures but sometimes in their haste to flee...  :lol:

the buick was really impressive...

Brock Samson

the caddy is the Gents daily driver...
and the Buick looked like a sinister set of wheels with the matt black top and blackwalls... very imposing ride...

Brock Samson

can you state the yr. and complete name?..  ;D

Brock Samson

:drool5:

Death1970Proof

Im guessing the cadillac is '62? The buick skylark is a '68? And a 1956 chrysler imperial??
"Remember when I said this car was death proof? Well that wasnt' a lie-this car is 100%death proof- only to get the benefit of it honey you really need to be sitting in my seat"...

Brock Samson

yes on all counts...  :2thumbs:
+ LeBaron

Old Moparz

I knew the Caddy was a '62 but only because I had went to look at one for $200 about 25 years ago. I should have bought it, it was pretty damn clean, but it puffed a lot of blue smoke. I was hunting for a cheap daily driver that would pass inspection & last me longer than a couple of months.

I thought the Buick was a '68 or '69 & the Imperial a '55......oh well.   :shruggy:
               Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry

BlueSS454

1962 Caddillac Cope DeVille.  A friend of mine in California just bought 2 Limo editions of that car...very interesting cars I might say.  It has rear control heat & A/C, rear power seats, fold up rear seats for additional passengers, all kinds of neat things.
Tom Rightler