News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

BlueBird on ebay

Started by rnjump, March 23, 2008, 02:57:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rnjump

I am surprised this car hasn't been discussed on the forum. Seems worth the money. Anybody care to respond?

A383Wing

nascarxx29

Thats Daiseys in DE they had a few superbirds.I looked at the pictures.And the car appears as the ads reads it does have minor incorrect details .Battery rad cap missing tail light coversThe paperwork is impressive.I couldnt clearly read the buildsheet for the N85 tach code.As the car has a tach.I dont see the firewall tach wire gromet on the firewall .Unless its painted over.Its not appearing to be to the right of the wiring bulkhead.And the scissors jack in the trunk picture didnt appear to have the pin on the top of it.Other than those minor things .And going by what I can only see in the pictures.Car appears clean.And looking at the codes on the fender tag 052- depicts 3.55 SG
1969 R4 Daytona XX29L9B410772
1970 EV2 Superbird RM23UOA174597
1970 FY1 Superbird RM23UOA166242
1970 EV2 Superbird RM23VOA179697
1968 426 Road Runner RM21J8A134509
1970 Coronet RT WS23UOA224126
1970 Daytona Clone XP29GOG178701

BigBlockSam

it's been on ebay several times. he just lowed the buy it now price
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

kddillinger

seems to be a few on fleabay around 100k, white one too.

wingfan

Looks like Superbird prices have gone down by about $25k or more. 

Ghoste

The next questions will be, how much lower will they go and when will the next rise begin?

RAC95054

Quote from: Ghoste on March 24, 2008, 11:32:13 AM
The next questions will be, how much lower will they go and when will the next rise begin?

I'd like to apply that foresite to the stock market.  Then we all could afford these cars.  ;)
Play: Work that you enjoy doing for nothing.   -Evan Esar

daytonalo

At my age I'm still having  trouble predicting when I might get a RISE IN MY LEVI'S !!!!!!

moparstuart

Quote from: daytonalo on March 24, 2008, 12:35:02 PM
At my age I'm still having  trouble predicting when I might get a RISE IN MY LEVI'S !!!!!!
they make a pill for that problem , get some
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

Ghoste

So all the young bikini clad girls hanging out on your offshore really are just there for the boat rides?

daytonalo

Years ago yes , Now just a boat ride !!!!!

Ghoste

You have really let me down man.  :'(

(no pun intended)

Ghoste

If I can't have it, it'd would nice to think that someone I know (even if only through the net) can.
This isn't off topic because naturally, I'm talking about the Superbird. 

RAC95054

Quote from: Ghoste on March 24, 2008, 01:38:43 PM
If I can't have it, it would nice to think that someone I know (even if only through the net) can.
This isn't off topic because naturally, I'm talking about the Superbird. 
In the immotal words of Bruno Kirby in "City Slickers," I'd like to wear that ass as a hat.  :drool5:
Play: Work that you enjoy doing for nothing.   -Evan Esar

daytonalo

A SCOOBY SNACK INDEED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :icon_smile_big:

kddillinger

Quote from: Ghoste on March 24, 2008, 11:32:13 AM

i think the warmer it gets, the more they will go back up.