News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Pulstarplugs

Started by my73charger, March 23, 2008, 02:11:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

my73charger

Has anyone heard of these new plugs yet?  Any opinions?  Ron, what do you know?   :shruggy:

http://www.pulstarplug.com

Runner

im a very skeptical person by nature,   id have to have these proven to me at the race track before i bought them.   my feeling is, if the plug is the right heat range for the engine combo, the gap is set right for the combo, then a standard plug does a fine job lighting the air fuel mixure. i prefur ngk plugs. i dont buy into a plug with 4 grondstaps or a v-plug either.  electricity takes the path of least resistance.  in my way of thinking, the more metal hanging on the ground strap is just added metal to shroud the spark.

200 dollars for a set of plugs is insane!!! (24.95 each)   

71 roadrunner 452 e heads  11.35@119 mph owned sence 1984
72 panther pink satellite sebring plus 383 727
68 satellite 383 4 speed  13.80 @ 102 mph  my daily driver
69 superbee clone 440    daughters car
72 dodge dart swinger slant six

my73charger

I know, the price is rediculous, especially given the fact that they only last as long as a standard plug.  For $200/set, they better be able to gap and change themselves.  My brother-in-law told me to look into them because someone is trying to sell him on the latest and greatest thing....