News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

XV EFI/Carb Fuel Tanks - w/ in tank electric pumps

Started by dqhemi, March 19, 2008, 04:32:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dqhemi

We've been trying to get this product into mass production for quite some time now and we're really happy to say they are now available.

The quick and dirty:
Factory correct reproduction tanks with high volume electric fuel pump installed that can be used for both EFI or Carbureted applications and good for 500 HP.  No noisy external pump, a quiet OE quality pump installed in the tank.  OE style quick connect fittings, locking ring and wiring harness.  Set up for feed and return lines.

If you've ever tried to install EFI, this solves some major headaches for you! 
And if you want to run a carbureted application with an electric pump, now you can do it with the pump in the tank and won't hear it running in the car. 

You can get all the details here:
XV Fuel Tanks

We'll try to get a product sheet up in the next day as well. 

Right now we have these for E body and 68-70 B-Body.  We've already started looking at other applications. 

John Buscema
XV Motorsports
www.xvmotorsports.com

doctorpimp

'73 Coupe, 470, Keisler 5spd, 3.55 SG; Petty Blue; Hideaway Headlights.

www.cardomain.com/ride/2119216

PocketThunder

"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

PocketThunder

"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

autodynamics

thats not bad i paid $1000.00 for mine but its all stainless.nice product!

Rolling_Thunder

nice product...     it would have saved me some time and money...   but i already got a new tank and an aeromotive 1000 fuel pump with filters...    now its just a matter of getting the pump IN the tank    :2thumbs: - plus my plans are for 625hp    :icon_smile_big:
1968 Dodge Charger - 6.1L Hemi / 6-speed / 3.55 Sure Grip

2013 Dodge Challenger R/T - 5.7L Hemi / 6-speed / 3.73 Limited Slip

1964 Dodge Polara 500 - 440 / 4-speed / 3.91 Sure Grip

1973 Dodge Challenger Rallye - 340 / A-518 / 3.23 Sure Grip