News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

i need your advise, i'm thinking about buying , charger

Started by BigBlockSam, October 07, 2005, 06:41:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigBlockSam

hey guys i've been looking for a 70 charger roller. this one looks pretty good . i'm thinking of bidding on it. what ya think. i get ascared when i see item location. kinda close to Hlpag. thanks Rene oops

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Dodge-Charger-70-1970-Dodge-Charger-R-T-4-Speed-Super-Track-pack_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ6199QQitemZ4579274783QQrdZ1
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

AKcharger

89MOPAR

Looks like a decent candidate if the price doesn't run up tremendously in the last day.
I don't understand , the seller bought the car , and a 69 440 motor but can't afford to restore them both ??

Rebuild the motor, restore the car. He must have other Mopars to drop the motor into.
77 Ram-Charger SE factory 440 'Macho' package
03 Ram Hemi 4x4 Pickup
Noble M400
72 Satellite Sebring Plus +

derailed

I saw that one and thought it looked interesting to but to far for me and i dont have the space here. Trying to figure out a way to get a car in the basement  ;D

blackcharger

looks likke a pretty good dal so far as long as the price doesn't get stupid. Of course, seeing it in person would be best.
   Dave

Blown70

well they actually took picture of the underside.  you can always request more.  True if the price does not go nuts it will be a good buy

BLOWN70

694spdRT

I have been watching it too.

If it were mine I would put it back to stock. Me and the checkbook need a break from full blown resto's right now. Although, I do have a 440 HP to drop in there. :scratchchin:

I am curious about the plum crazy paint all over the place....not that EK2 go mango is a bad original color to have either. 
1968 Charger 383 auto
1969 Charger R/T 440 4 speed
1970 Charger 500 440 auto
1972 Challenger 318
1976 W200 Club Cab 4x4 400 auto 
1978 Ramcharger 360 auto
2001 Durango SLT 4.7L (daily driver)
2005 Ram 2500 4x4 Big Horn Cummins Diesel 6 speed
2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited 5.7 Hemi

cudaken

Rene, find out what is zip code and use map quest to find out how far he is from me, I live in IL. You pay for the gas and I will haul some ass to take a look at it for you. Oh, plus $13.00 for Cam 2, looking at a rusty Mopar can make you thristy! ;D

Only thing I saw I did not like was what look to be rust high up on the quaters. Might not be rust, hard to say from the PIC.

By the way, not everyone is a crook in IL. ;D

Cuda Ken
I am back

BigBlockSam

thanks guys , you made me feel a little better about the car. when i asked for advice it was at $6500. it went up quick. it's at about the most i'll pay for it now. i have a nice 440 looking for a home. i would restore this one to original.  i want a 70 bad. i luv the front end on them. i have  the , motor, radiator, correct exhaust  monifolds and bellhousing here. but the price is at my limit now. if it dosesn't go up much i will put a small bid in.
thanks ken for the offer to go see it but i won't send any cash. i'll hook up my trailer and hit the road with cash in hand. if it isn't what he discribed, he don't get no money. thanks again guys. Rene
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

Blown70

Quote from: BigBlockSam on October 08, 2005, 09:50:23 AM
thanks guys , you made me feel a little better about the car. when i asked for advice it was at $6500. it went up quick. it's at about the most i'll pay for it now. i have a nice 440 looking for a home. i would restore this one to original.   i want a 70 bad. i luv the front end on them. i have   the , motor, radiator, correct exhaust   monifolds and bellhousing here. but the price is at my limit now. if it dosesn't go up much i will put a small bid in.
thanks ken for the offer to go see it but i won't send any cash. i'll hook up my trailer and hit the road with cash in hand. if it isn't what he discribed, he don't get no money. thanks again guys. Rene

Hey,  I will keep my eyes open here my neighbor has a few around.  BTW send me a pm on just exactly what you want.

Thanks

Tom

BigBlockSam

i didn't bid, i know it's rare and everything but with gas hotel and having to out bid $7600 it's to much for me right now. kinda sad   :confused: i know there  will be a 70 charger in my future. hopefully closer to home.   :icon_smile:     Peace, Rene