News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

carb size?

Started by ereru7, March 17, 2008, 04:55:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ereru7

low mile 318 out of 83 diplomat. 360 heads and edlebrock dual gap intake 280 duration/474 lift. i have a brand new holley 750, can i use it? or is it to much?.

Plumcrazy

Too much carb.   If you want a Holley, the 670cfm street avenger would be a much better choice.

It's not a midlife crisis, it's my second adolescence.

firefighter3931

Quote from: Plumcrazy on March 17, 2008, 08:01:01 PM
Too much carb.   If you want a Holley, the 670cfm street avenger would be a much better choice.

Yep....good advice  :2thumbs:

Ron
68 Charger R/T "Black Pig" Street/Strip bruiser, 70 Charger R/T 440-6bbl Cruiser. Firecore ignition  authorized dealer ; contact me with your needs

ereru7

figured as much, it was a brand new in the box carb given to me.

Ghoste

Then you should have no trouble selling it to help pay for the one you really need.

andy74

Quote from: ereru7 on March 18, 2008, 11:15:36 AM
figured as much, it was a brand new in the box carb given to me.
i have a 2 month old edelbrock 600 that ill trade ya,pm me if your interested

ereru7

deal, but i want nothing to do with looking up shipping

komninon

have 670 avenger 500 miles on it. TRADE?
Thank you , George.

daytonalo

I have an old Briggs and Stratton carb that should be more than enough for that !!!!

ereru7

Quote from: daytonalo on March 24, 2008, 02:43:33 PM
I have an old Briggs and Stratton carb that should be more than enough for that !!!!

what a funny guy  :eyes:

firefighter3931

Quote from: daytonalo on March 24, 2008, 02:43:33 PM

You should try that on your Boat....BB Chevy's love those, but it could end up being too much carb so be prepared to jet down  :D

Ron
68 Charger R/T "Black Pig" Street/Strip bruiser, 70 Charger R/T 440-6bbl Cruiser. Firecore ignition  authorized dealer ; contact me with your needs

daytonalo

Way too small !!!!!!!