News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

found my build sheet

Started by derailed, October 09, 2005, 10:13:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

derailed

Tonight i was removing my headliner and rear seat and came across my buid sheet for my 68. It was tucked up in the seat back springs. I was actually surprised because when i bought the car the previous owner of 21 years kind of gave me the impression he didnt have it. It made my night      ;D

RT/SE

That's great news.  Looks like its in very good shape   :2thumbs:

Khyron

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

Chargerguy74

Nothing like finding a build sheet to your car
WANTED: NOS or excellent condition 72-74 4 speed shifter boot for bench or centre armrest car, part number 3467755. It's a rubber boot that looks like it's sewn up leather.

WANTED: My original 440 blocks. Serial # 2A188182 and 3A100002

JimShine

Good job! I tore my headliner and seat backs out today in my '68 looking for one and didn't find anything but a dead mouse in the headliner. Glad you scored!

Rocky

That sheet is in great shape. Congratulations!

TruckDriver

PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

MoparYoungGun

Very cool :2thumbs: ! BTW, you've got a PM!

derailed

yeah it was a good feeling, i found another piece of yellow paper up inside the headliner but it wasnt legible at all and i couldnt even make out what it was. the fun part will be putting the new headliner in for my first time. I checked out legendary and didnt seen one on there site so i was going to give them a call and see if one was availible

Dale The Bold

Quote from: JimShine on October 09, 2005, 10:44:28 PM
Good job! I tore my headliner and seat backs out today in my '68 looking for one and didn't find anything but a dead mouse in the headliner. Glad you scored!

Those were factory installed.  Everyone got a mouse.  Some cars got two.
Matt. 14:8 (KJV) "And she, being before instructed of her mother, said, 'give me here John Baptist's head in a Charger.'"