News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Who here actually owns a Charger?

Started by Headrope, September 25, 2005, 08:11:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who owns a Charger?

I do; first gen
9 (4.5%)
I do; second gen
144 (72.7%)
I do; third gen
42 (21.2%)
I do; Cordoba/Magnum
0 (0%)
I do; Omni/Charger
0 (0%)
I do; '06 Charger
3 (1.5%)

Total Members Voted: 198

Voting closed: October 25, 2005, 08:11:20 PM

yellocharge68

As my Name Proudly says I own a Sunfire Yellow 1968 Dodge Charger.....Potential R/T clone......  I have had mine about four years and have loved it every minute!!!!   
Sunfire Yellow 1968 Dodge Charger 383/727 auto-console

69_500

As the name indicates I own a 1969 Charger 500. Its just a 440 automatic car, nothing special in the world of 500's.

'CUDA360

I do not at this time

I did have a '73 back in the day and I have had a Cordova and a Magnum for parts cars. Right now I am all about Barracudas with round taillights but when the right Charger comes along......
Also I do have that lead on the '74 Charger at the auctions but I have to wait for the paperwork to be done.  Late november they tell me :-\

It should go cheap 'cause it looks to be in scarey condition to non Mopar punks....

48chebbie

i own 2- 73 chargers. a basic dark gold poly(black right now)318 car,with 57,000 original miles(new mexico car to boot!!) and the other is a B-5 blue ralley charger original 340 car(dry,west texas rust free car)wearing original paint,and currently partially disassembled.
not to mention a 69 roadrunner,a 72 satellite sebring(in my avatar) and my favorite driver,a 73 polara custom wagon(no woodgrain,no roof rack,80,000 miles,400,mint shape) and assorted parts cars,etc.
how'd i do that!?!?!?

Brock Samson

TeeWJay426

First gen Hemicar- see avatar. Had others, but that's what I have for now....
74 Charger SE, 400 HP, 4-speed

69Charger_440

Here is my '69 Bad Boy.

Brock Samson

69Charger_440

thanks, it will be a slow process due to $$$, but hopefully one day it might look as good as yours!! :icon_smile:

Brock Samson

mine kinda looked like that when i found her,.. had alot of the exterior trim, but no insides, rear seat was from a green '68, as was the shattered console,.. buncha knarley stuff hacked togeather like the wiring etc...

what's the fender tag for your say?...
details man details!  ;)

69Charger_440

Fortunately mine has everything and I do not have to go searching for anything.  The only major repairs I will have to do is replace the roof, patch the lower rear quarter panels, and that is pretty much it.  Well that and paint it  ;D!!  I did not have a glove box, but thanks to Ebay I do now.  Oh yeah, and my BEAUTIFUL wife let me buy a grille for it too.  The one it had was decent, but it had a large crack.  Anyhow, I will have to get back to you on the fender tag.     

Brock Samson

mine's a R/T SE stripe delete too..
you got an Auto, A/C?.. any power stuff and what's your build date?.. headrests?..  :yesnod:

RECHRGD

Bought my '68 back in '97 and spent two years turning it into a clone of the new R/T I bought in '68.  I've put more than 20K miles on it driving in cruises and to shows, also to the drag strip a few times over the years.  Too much fun.    Bob
13.53 @ 105.32

myk

Quote from: Blusmbl on September 29, 2005, 06:43:57 PM
Looks like us 2nd gen people are kicking ass in here.   :icon_smile_cool:

That's what 2nd 'gens do best...

LeeBoy

I've got one very rough 68 that needs almost every panel! I hope I can save it!
My 68 Charger build http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,41318.0.html
2008 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited, 2005 HEMI Ram( totaled with only 27,000 miles on it!), 1977 Power Wagon (Sold), 1977 Plymouth Trailduster, 1974 360 Cuda, 1973 Satellite Sebring Plus, 1973 D200 Adventurer Sport, 1968 Charger (sold), 1965 Dart (sold)